Our Review: Carnival Miracle from NYC **with pics!

shonandsuzie

Fantastic review! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!!!

Was thrilled to see that you stayed in a vista suite! We've book a vita suite on deck 8 out on the Miracle next March for a 10 day'er out of NY.

That suite and crazy big balcony was fantastic! You should love it.

Your review is so awesome!!!!! Can we cruise with you???????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

Yes! Come join us on Oasis of the Seas! We are going September 1st and September 8th this year. :)

My sister and I are going on the Miracle out of NY in October..so can't wait!!!

Can't wait to get the pics of the ship cruising under that Verrazzano Bridge.

I know! Isn't that sweet?

• 4 months later...
Awe you guys are the best. We were more than happy to help with your intoxication and besides " its just the way we roll". Lovin the review.

Ok I haven't been able to find an answer to my ?. Can I buy a bottle opf Liquor and have it sent to our cabin? Thanks for the review looks like you guys had an amazing time. My first cruise will be in Sept

Ok I haven't been able to find an answer to my ?. Can I buy a bottle opf Liquor and have it sent to our cabin? Thanks for the review looks like you guys had an amazing time. My first cruise will be in Sept

Yes. You can pre-order it through the cruiselines bon voyage department. They will have the bottle (s) in your stateroom when you arrive. It's not as cheap as the stuff you can buy at the onboard store but it's still much cheaper than paying for each drink individually. When you buy liquor at the onboard store, it doesn't come until the end of the cruise.

Happy cruising!!!!:)

Thanks for your review. My my DW and I are sailing the Miracale on 9/11 with ds and 2 friends ( 1 first time cruiser ). My wife and I have vista and they have the extended next to us. Great photos, my wife does not know about the seperate bedroom, just the great balcony.

Thank you so much for your help and also for the review. Pics were awesome thanks again

Thanks. :)

Thanks for your review. My my DW and I are sailing the Miracale on 9/11 with ds and 2 friends ( 1 first time cruiser ). My wife and I have vista and they have the extended next to us. Great photos, my wife does not know about the seperate bedroom, just the great balcony.

That was such an amazing cabin. The little dressing room was my favorite! I am assuming you can open the balconies up and extend it to your friends'. Sweet!

• 1 month later...

We're on the 9/11/12 sailing from NYC and I hope I have half the fun you guys seem to have had!!!

How did you set up that 2 hour open bar at $19/per person? How many people did you have in your roll call and was that why you were able to set that up, because you had "enough" people?

Loved your review!! We are going on the Miracle in October. Hope you guys have a wonderful cruise over Labor Day. :)Becky
Very nice! We got married on the Miracle and stayed in suite 7347. Looks like y'all had a ball.

Thanks you guys! :)

We're on the 9/11/12 sailing from NYC and I hope I have half the fun you guys seem to have had!!!

How did you set up that 2 hour open bar at $19/per person? How many people did you have in your roll call and was that why you were able to set that up, because you had "enough" people?

We definately had a ball! I'm sure you will too!

For the Open bar Party, you have to have a minimum of 25 people. I never made the call myself but we did it on quite a few roll calls. You do have to pay for it off of one account so for ours, people sent the money to one person by a particular date and then that person called and set it up and paid.

I think our total time getting through security, check in and "photo opps" was about 10 minutes..maybe 15 minutes at most. Once on the ship we stopped at the lobby bar and had some of the best Mojitos ever while we waited for our friends so we could head up for lunch together. Once we were all together, we walked around and took a few pics and thoroughly inspected the lido buffet area and all of the food they had to offer.

232323232%7Ffp53455%3Enu%3D3276%3E%3B62%3E575%3EWSNRCG%3D36999%3A369632%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53999%3Enu%3D3276%3E%3B62%3E575%3EWSNRCG%3D36999%3A369432%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53696%3Enu%3D369%3A%3E3%3C9%3E439%3E278%3B3%3C952%3A239ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp538%3B6%3Enu%3D3276%3E%3B62%3E575%3EWSNRCG%3D36999%3A36%3B932%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp539%3A9%3Enu%3D3276%3E%3B62%3E575%3EWSNRCG%3D36999%3B44%3C832%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp73272%3Enu%3D3276%3E%3B62%3E575%3EWSNRCG%3D36999%3A36%3A732%3Anu0mrj

Hey Suzie - I know this thread is an older review...but I gotta say you have one infectious smile...a cruise smile!

Awww thanks! Nothing like the pure happiness 0f that first day on a cruise!

Thank you so much for your review. It was amazing and helped me so much. My first cruise is coming up and I have 1 question. I saw in a post that you said the ship was rocking/swaying more than others you have been on. Did that improve once you were on the move?

Again thanks for the awesome review and amazing pictures KEEP SMILING:D

I just wanted to thank you for this awesome review...it brought back so many good times spent on the Miracle...sadly she is leaving NYC...I loved the Pic of sleeping on the deck chair on the aft wrap...so many times I did that.

All the best

Darren

Thank you so much for your review. It was amazing and helped me so much. My first cruise is coming up and I have 1 question. I saw in a post that you said the ship was rocking/swaying more than others you have been on. Did that improve once you were on the move?

Again thanks for the awesome review and amazing pictures KEEP SMILING:D

To be fair, there was a pretty bad storm the week before we cruised so likely the seas were a little rougher because of that. But yes, it did seem it moved more the further north we were. However, it moved more throughout the entire cruise than other ships.

Your pictures are great! You look so happy :D
I just wanted to thank you for this awesome review...it brought back so many good times spent on the Miracle...sadly she is leaving NYC...I loved the Pic of sleeping on the deck chair on the aft wrap...so many times I did that. All the bestDarren

Thank you.

Shon slept more on this cruise than any before! I probably could have posted a hundred photos of him in his "sleep position". Hehehehehe!:D

Archived