Our Review: Carnival Miracle from NYC **with pics!

shonandsuzie

Thank you for the review. It was a cracker.

We will be cruising the same itinerary next june and I really cannot wait.

your pictures have only whetted my appetite for the cruise. (1st time on Carnival)

I love the idea of making new friends and my 9 yr old tornado will make friends from other countries.

Thank you for the review. It was a cracker.

We will be cruising the same itinerary next june and I really cannot wait.

your pictures have only whetted my appetite for the cruise. (1st time on Carnival)I love the idea of making new friends and my 9 yr old tornado will make friends from other countries.

So true! The friendships you gain on cruises are priceless!

Have a great cruise!:)

I'm so happy this review was revived! :D! I enjoyed it so much last year & enjoyed it all over again just now! Thanks again Suzie!

You're welcome!

I am just glad people find it useful. :)

Just wait for my review of this upcoming B2B on Oasis of the Seas.... :eek::eek: It will probably be TOOOOOO long!!

This was a great dinner night. We all were "slightly" inebriated, to put it mildly. But we danced and had a ball. And I think we stayed classy and appropriate under the circumstances....

232323232%7Ffp73466%3Enu%3D3276%3E%3B62%3E575%3EWSNRCG%3D369%3A5844%3C%3A32%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp73444%3Enu%3D3276%3E%3B62%3E575%3EWSNRCG%3D369%3A58453232%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp733%3C5%3Enu%3D3276%3E%3B62%3E575%3EWSNRCG%3D369%3A58453532%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp733%3C8%3Enu%3D3276%3E%3B62%3E575%3EWSNRCG%3D369%3A5844%3C932%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp73472%3Enu%3D3276%3E%3B62%3E575%3EWSNRCG%3D369%3A5844%3C432%3Anu0mrj

and... lol... as if we needed more....

232323232%7Ffp53439%3Enu%3D3276%3E%3B62%3E575%3EWSNRCG%3D369%3A5844%3B%3B32%3Anu0mrj

shonandsuzie

Can you help me out.

DH always wears a nice suit on formal nights.

On our Miracle cruise, which is coming up in two weeks,

he wants wear a nice shirt and pants with a tie and forgo the jacket.

Wonder if he'll be out of place.

What were the men wearing on formal? Jackets? Suits? Or shirts with ties?

shonandsuzie

Can you help me out.

DH always wears a nice suit on formal nights.

On our Miracle cruise' date=' which is coming up in two weeks,

he wants wear a nice shirt and pants with a tie and forgo the jacket.

Wonder if he'll be out of place.

What were the men wearing on formal? Jackets? Suits? Or shirts with ties?[/quote']

There was a mix but this is how I'd break it down:

10% had on tuxes

50% had on suits

30% had on shirts with ties

10% had on shirts with no tie

Loling at my made up percentages but really that's about accurate from my memory...:D

There was a mix but this is how I'd break it down:

10% had on tuxes

50% had on suits

30% had on shirts with ties

10% had on shirts with no tie

Loling at my made up percentages but really that's about accurate from my memory...:D

:D

Love it!

Thanks!

Glad to see shorts weren't included in your percentage. ;)

:D

Love it! Thanks!

Glad to see shorts weren't included in your percentage. ;)

We actually saw someone turned away with shorts on that night! That was so funny to me.

Honestly' date=' I dont always love dressing up but I do it. I have always loved seeing everyone dressed in their "finest".

Looking forward to the Miracle!

It'll be great!! Have a great cruise!

Loved your review, thanks so much! I will be cruising her on Oct. 29. So can't wait!! This will be a girls only cruise with me and my sister. Leaving the hubbies home for the week!

I am all ready to go. I could be packed and at the port tomorrow.

Loved your review, thanks so much! I will be cruising her on Oct. 29. So can't wait!! This will be a girls only cruise with me and my sister. Leaving the hubbies home for the week!

I am all ready to go. I could be packed and at the port tomorrow.

Have a fun time!!!:)

Great review! I have no idea how I missed it all this time:confused:

Thank you :)

• 1 month later...
This ship rocked A LOT. Luckily we love the motion of the ocean (in more ways than one :eek::D) but for those with any slight issue with sea sickness- whoa. It was the type where you had to really "balance" yourself to walk most days. Nothing fell of of counters or anything like that but there was definately more movement than we've felt before. It seemed the worse in the dining room. All week everyone kept wondering if there was a stabilizer issue or something.

Just started reading your review! Loving it so far! We went on the Miracle in July and the rocking was also HORRIBLE! I've cruised three summers in a row and it was the worst by far! I remember saying to my family all that week 'I've never felt rocking like this before!' Thankfully my mother who does suffer from some motion sickness brought some meds to help her!

Can't wait to read the rest! :cool:

Just started reading your review! Loving it so far! We went on the Miracle in July and the rocking was also HORRIBLE! I've cruised three summers in a row and it was the worst by far! I remember saying to my family all that week 'I've never felt rocking like this before!' Thankfully my mother who does suffer from some motion sickness brought some meds to help her!

Can't wait to read the rest! :cool:

Just returned the 29th from the Miracle. For my first cruise I did really well had to do the meds on our first day out but after that I was good to go. If I had 1 complaint it would be the Main Dining room was way to busy for me as far as all this grapes. Other than that amazing trip.

Just returned the 29th from the Miracle. For my first cruise I did really well had to do the meds on our first day out but after that I was good to go. If I had 1 complaint it would be the Main Dining room was way to busy for me as far as all this grapes. Other than that amazing trip.

Oh no! Was it rough seas or the ship! We have a first time cruiser coming with us this Saturday who is worried about getting sea sick!

Also - thanks Suzie for the great review!

Yes! I remember. Grapes all over plus naked babies on the ceiling.... Way too weird.:eek:

Yes! I remember. Grapes all over plus naked babies on the ceiling.... Way too weird.:eek:

Who is Little Goober?:confused: For some reason, the grapes didn't bother me that much. If I hadn't heard about them constantly before my lst cruise on Miracle, I probably wouldn't have given them much thought. :p

Who is Little Goober?:confused: For some reason, the grapes didn't bother me that much. If I hadn't heard about them constantly before my lst cruise on Miracle, I probably wouldn't have given them much thought. :p

"Goober" is our grandson's nickname (as he puts it---"my inside name, not for public" ). We are taking him for his 5th birthday. We've never cruised with a little kid before.

"Goober" is our grandson's nickname (as he puts it---"my inside name, not for public" ). We are taking him for his 5th birthday. We've never cruised with a little kid before.

Should be fun....different, for sure! Cripes, you don't look or act old enough to have grandchildren! :p

Archived