Where are the "no wait lines"?

bellagirl

We have purchased our Venice Connected tickets for the museums. As I understand it, that means that we can bypass the lines for the museums and enter without waiting. This may sound silly, but where are these lines?? Are they simply at the front of the line(I'd hate to be accused of butting in line) or are they at a different location?

I'm thinking primarily of the Basilica, the Doges' Palace and the Correr Museum. I don't think the Accademia Museum is included in the Venice Connected Pass. Please help! I leave for Venice tmr:eek: Thanks so much!! Shelly

At the Doge's Palace it was clearly marked at the entrance door. They had the longer, slower line where people where waiting to buy their tickets. And just to the right of it was another pathway set up with ropes for those that already had a ticket. It moved very quickly. I don't recall ever seeing them in radically different locations. Just walk up toward the front of the line and see what the situation is. You can do this at most locations without being accused of cutting in line.

What meHeart said on the Doge's - you will feel like you are skipping in the line, but it is there. When we went there wasn't a second line, we just flashed our passes at the lady at the front of the line and she showed us where to go.

For the Basillica remember there is no ticket to get in, so you need to go to the bag check, check your bag (free), get a ticket and then just go to the front of the line.

Shouldn't be an issue at Correr - there wasn't a line the whole time we were there.

Archived