When will the Costa Catalog for 2013 be available?

Mediana

There are some cruises from Costa for 2013, world cruise, NeoRomantica cruises to and from Australia.

The main catalog for 2013 will be published towards the end of February 2013 - Costa is one of the last cruise lines to publish their itineraries.

Ron

Are you sure it will be that late?

I picked up my new Costa-DVD last month (November 11- December 12), so that would mean that the DVD for 2013 probably will be able for pickup a couple of months ahead. Like late 2012 or something.

I don't know this for sure, but since their DVD for 2012 came this August, I reckon it will do so also next year also?

(This is in Norway btw)

Are you sure it will be that late?

I picked up my new Costa-DVD last month (November 11- December 12), so that would mean that the DVD for 2013 probably will be able for pickup a couple of months ahead. Like late 2012 or something.

I don't know this for sure, but since their DVD for 2012 came this August, I reckon it will do so also next year also?

(This is in Norway btw)

I am very sure that the 2013 catalogue will be out late February 2012.

What you have is the second edition of the 2012, this normally comes out in August, showing revised itineraries.

Ron

I am wanting to book a cruise for April 2012, and have friends that want to come with us, who have no access to the internet I have been everywhere for a Costa Brochure but have been able to find one anywhere

I believe Costa stop printing catalogues as from this year, some people have got a DVD (don't know if thst is from Costa).

Try download the UK catalogure and burn CD/DVD, never doen it myself so don't know if canb be used on a DVD platyer / TV.

Link to catalogue:

http://www.costakreuzfahrten.de/b2c/D/ebrochure2012/index.html#/Online-Katalog 2012/0

Ron

PS. Cut & paste the link including 2012/0

Thanks for the info you all.

I wanted to go on Allegra but I read that she won't be in service after this season. To bad :(

Who knows?

It is true that the Alleagra is up for sale, but on the other hand, the Marina has been up for sale for the last 7 years and has only been sold this year.

Ron

Archived