Ice show on NOS

delta13

I usually cruise CCL because of the price difference and have only been on RCI once on Majesty so I am excited to try a larger ship in RCI. I know there is an ice rink and show I believe on NOS and just wondering if you need to sign up in advance on the ship or is this show just first come first serve for seating.

I usually cruise CCL because of the price difference and have only been on RCI once on Majesty so I am excited to try a larger ship in RCI. I know there is an ice rink and show I believe on NOS and just wondering if you need to sign up in advance on the ship or is this show just first come first serve for seating.

We did the NOS in March and it was first come, first serve. The ice show is really good so you won't want to miss it. Interestingly we did EOS last September and last month, and you got tickets for that one (free tickets, but you needed to wait in line for them the first day) Of course, it could be different now.

Sailed NOS in January and March also...no advance tickets needed.

Doing NOS in Dec and March again, hope nothing has changed.

Easily my favorite ship.

Doing LOS out of FLL in Feb to Belize and Coz, and wondering if ice show

tickets are needed then?

Good choice you are making....the NOS ice show rocks.

Just back from Navigator and the Ice show is on a first-come, first-served basis. But check it out, because the show is also put on during the afternoon on one day. I came across it by accident while I was lost.

Don't miss it, it's excellent. Although they announce in different languages not to video it, due to copyright, and not to use flash because of the safety of the performers, I sat behind two Italian men, who videoed the entire performance. And they were sitting ring-side. The enforcement of rules is very lacking everywhere, from pool side to dining rooms.

We actually attened the matinee version on the first sea day. We really enjoyed it. We waited about 20 min. to get in and the got great seats. There were a few seats vacant so it was not full. Some of my family loved it so much they went to another performance with some other family members who had skipped the first time.

It really was the best show I saw on the NOS.

The ice shows I have been to on Explorer, Freedom and Liberty all had tickets you lined up for at a different time - iirc on Liberty they actually were giving them out outside the main theater the night before the ice show.

marybor - if you check back in, would you please let me know who the cruise director was for your sailing? TIA!

Hey, we were on the same sailing with you in March!

Cool! The funny thing is that when I was on Oasis in May I met a couple of people that were on this cruise also... and while I didn't remember them they remembered me! I was like cool, stalkers! :)

All the cruises I've been on the ice shows have required that you "pick up" tickets at a designated location. Any left overs (which normally there are) are placed on the counter at Guest Relations. I've never had a problem getting a seat on the 4 cruises I've been on. On my last cruise (Freedom) there was a "stand by" line when getting into Studio B. Ticket guests to the left stand by (non-ticket) guests to the right. Most everyone got in. Like I said before, the shows are performed several times over the length of your cruise so you shouldn't have a problem getting in to see it. Don't miss it. Enjoy!

Does anyony know if the suite guests have reserved seating the the ice shows? If so are the good seats? :confused:

Forgive the noob question...new to RCCL. Thanks!

The suite guests do have reserved seats and, while they are front row, they're not front-row-center.

Archived