What to expect from Royal Carribbean

Hi All

Does anyone know what sort of costume nights/dress up nights Royal Carribean feature on their ships? I will be travelling on Dec 4th 2011 Radiance of the Seas ex Sydney to NZ return. Does anyone know where I could find photos of my cabin 7150(other than Royal Caribbean) would love a sneaky peak before I get on board in Dec.

Hi Aussiecruiser1

Myself and my husband will also be on that cruise we are on a balcony on deck 9 I am also interested in a peek of the cabins. Have you joined the meet and greet for that cruise I think there are about 34 or so meeting for a get together. I tried to join it but the system would not accept it at the time will have to try later. May catch on board...sounds like a lovely ship.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All

Does anyone know what sort of costume nights/dress up nights Royal Carribean feature on their ships? I will be travelling on Dec 4th 2011 Radiance of the Seas ex Sydney to NZ return. Does anyone know where I could find photos of my cabin 7150(other than Royal Caribbean) would love a sneaky peak before I get on board in Dec.

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to our cruise. have booked into Meet and mingle. Cant wait to go .

Regards aussiecruiser1

One of the best sites for a comprehensive tour of the ship is here...

http://beyondships.com/index.html

just scroll down and select Radiance of the Seas from the very extensive list.

I dont think they go into any off the cabins, but be warned...

the pics will leave you drooling and you will be rushing of to pack your bags. It sure looks a stunning ship.

Archived