Just booked

jjjk444

Hi-I just booked our first ever cruise on the Destiny for June!!! So excited! So I was assigned a room on the Riveira deck. Any thoughts on that deck?? We are doing the Eastern cruise and are really excited. Now I have 8 months to read these boards and find out all the ins and outs of cruising:D

Welcome to cruise critic. Our first cruise on the Destiny we were on the Riviera Deck in cabin 1133 and had a great time. It's only one of the four times we didn't have a balcony, but we had a great time anyhow. The one down side is you are pretty far away from everything. Other than that, you will have a great time.:D

Are you an inside cabin or ocean-view? I love the ocean-views on the Rivera deck - so close to the water is mesmerizing.

Either way, if you want to know the secret to not gaining weight on a cruise, is to take the stairs. It's tough for me to do 98 flights at once, so I do four flights, cross over the ship on 5, and do the second set of 4 flights. Lets me eat all the desserts I want without gaining weight!

Archived