cave tubing question

brensr41

i cant seem to find the answer. we are going cave tubing are there any lockers or something like it on this excursion. i always carry a backpack and was wondering if it was a waste of time. thanks in advance for the help

with cave tubing .com we could leave whatever we wanted on the bus and there was a big guy there to guard it.

I would think any of the cave tubing companies have the same policy...you can leave your personal items in the van they brought you there in. As another mentioned .com does and we used .bz and left our items there. They watch the vans so no problems. :)

If there is something you have to take that is valuable (or money or anything) you can buy the little water proof packs to take with you that go around your waist or neck.

Also with .bz, they have a water tight pack that they put peoples cameras in that were not waterproof and they are more than happy to stop and let you get it out whenever you would like to take pictures. They hold it the entire time for you so you don't have to worry about it. :D

We did the cave tubing with shore excursioneer company and it was great. The guides really took care of us, we left the jewelry and stuff in their mini bus and took the camera with us, they took care of all of it and had water proof bags. Don't miss the lunch at the end of the tour! (by the way, it was half the price of Carnival's excursion and we kept in groups of maximum 10 people!):)

can you email me the company you used???

we are planning this for our trip in march..

thank you in advance :)

Hi Melika

I used the WetLizard. They are right on the pier. Get off your tender and turn left. Walk down to the end...BIG bar and restaurant, and you can't miss them. They have a website too. Ask for Darwin! He was so kind to me and my husband, who was very ill at the time. He made special accommodations for us so that Bill was comfortable.:o

Archived