Sea Sik Spray - Anyone tried it?

Soonerbaby

Has anyone the homeopathic forms of seasickness meds? A couple of us only go a little seasick last time, but the the waters were choppy due to a hurricane in the caribbean. That was October. We are going in March this time and really want something I can take and still have a glass of wine or two. :)

Has anyone the homeopathic forms of seasickness meds? A couple of us only go a little seasick last time, but the the waters were choppy due to a hurricane in the caribbean. That was October. We are going in March this time and really want something I can take and still have a glass of wine or two. :)

Never heard of it, but I'm taking along some ginger capsules just-in-case...I usually don't have a problem but I have a cabin all the way forward this time.

Never heard of it, but I'm taking along some ginger capsules just-in-case...I usually don't have a problem but I have a cabin all the way forward this time.

Our cabin was pretty far aft last time as well and we are more forward but closer to the middle this time, BUT up a few decks higher. I am not anticipating any problem and last time the Benadryl took care of it, but I don't want to drink, then learn later that I need medicine that I can't take. :confused:

Never tried Sea Sik Spray. I swear by ginger capsules. Easy, cheap, very effective. I gave some to by BIL on our last cruise and he was amazed at how well they worked.

I also like the wrist bands. I fly a lot in DH's little Cessna. The turbulence on that can -- at times -- be like riding a bucking bronco! To the point where I never wanted to fly in it again. Then DH got me the battery-operated wrist bands. OMG! The most effective remedy ever!!! Those things are amazing. Expensive. But amazing.

Never tried Sea Sik Spray. I swear by ginger capsules. Easy, cheap, very effective. I gave some to by BIL on our last cruise and he was amazed at how well they worked.

I also like the wrist bands. I fly a lot in DH's little Cessna. The turbulence on that can -- at times -- be like riding a bucking bronco! To the point where I never wanted to fly in it again. Then DH got me the battery-operated wrist bands. OMG! The most effective remedy ever!!! Those things are amazing. Expensive. But amazing.

Thanks! I will check into these as well!

Archived