Ocean Manor Resort Fort Lauderdale

smokenmadelia

:confused:I need help a friend has a condo we can stay at free and park free but the reviews from Trip Advisor are terrible she has spent a ton of money fixing the condo up but I'm worried about the rest of the place. Has anyone been there ? Also I'm told the taxi rate would be about 40.00 to the port. Anybody know?

Taxi should be less than $40, but not by much, maybe $40 with tip. I haven't been to the resort for a few years. The property is decent enough and it's in a nice neighborhood, but being a time-share or condo-resort it can be a little funky (It's not run like a Hilton). It's about 6 blocks to a bunch of restaurants near Oakland Park Blvd. I doubt that your stay would be horrible.

Thank you for the input. Looks like some more thought is needed. Not horrible is not a good sign.

Most of the horrible reviews are about the hotel rooms and not the private hotel rooms. The A/C here has to stay on at all times or the room gets really wet. That's the only problem I remember having there.

Archived