Cabin 17009

elkman7x7

Hello,

We have booked cabin 17009 on the epic.Just wondering if anyone has had this cabin. I don't know if I like the lay out.I like the2 bedroom layout with the tub by the window. There is only 2 of us so the extra room and bath would sorta be a waste. Is there any layouts like the 2 bedroom but with out the extra bath and room? This is for our 37Th anniversary and my DW does not know. Just want it to be perfect.

Hello,

We have booked cabin 17009 on the epic.Just wondering if anyone has had this cabin. I don't know if I like the lay out.I like the2 bedroom layout with the tub by the window. There is only 2 of us so the extra room and bath would sorta be a waste. Is there any layouts like the 2 bedroom but with out the extra bath and room? This is for our 37Th anniversary and my DW does not know. Just want it to be perfect.

Unless I am reading the deck plans wrong 17009 is not a 2 bedroom but a Haven Penthouse.

I guess I am confusing you guys.I booked the s 5 garden villa. Ijust don't know if I like the floor plan. If anyone has stayed in it let me know how you like it.

The 2 bedroom suite with the 2 bathrooms I realy like but don't need the extra bath or bedroom.I like the fact that the tub is next to a window.And the double sinks. Just was wondering if any suites had the 2 bed lay out but only with one bedroom and one bath.

BadKitten,I wish our board was going better.I think I have given up on it.

I see what you mean with the S5 tub being hidden in the corner behind the bed. You have no need for a giant 2 bedroom suite though and the walls around the tub are glass so if you don't have towels or robes hanging and keep the balcony curtains open, then you can still see out...it just wouldn't be the same as having a tub on the deck.

Besides, if you will be together in the tub then you won't need to worry about the view outside. ;)

Our board came to a crashing halt. When Ivanna cancelled it made a mess and I think the others lost steam. Give it a chance as the date gets closer. I would really like a M&G but it is pretty quiet.

I guess I am confusing you guys.I booked the s 5 garden villa. Ijust don't know if I like the floor plan. If anyone has stayed in it let me know how you like it.

The 2 bedroom suite with the 2 bathrooms I realy like but don't need the extra bath or bedroom.I like the fact that the tub is next to a window.And the double sinks. Just was wondering if any suites had the 2 bed lay out but only with one bedroom and one bath.

I stayed in the aft penthouse, which is the same layout. You have to be aware that the shower is in the garden tub. If you have any issues climbing in & out I would go with the 2 bedroom. It was not an easy week for me with a bad ankle & knee. This time I'll be in the spa suite with a walk in shower. Other then that the room was great. Enjoy your cruise.

Ok, I see, sorry.

Thanks for all the replies. I guess you cant have everything the way you want it.I did look at the spa cabins when booked and decided on this one.

We are btb doing western the second week on the pearl. Got cabin S5 14014.I love that cabin lay out. Boy is my DW going to be surprised.

BadKitten, Lets get over there and get the chi-chat going.We will do a meet and greet with you guys.

My Epic roll call is also slow for sept 2012, but that is not why I am here. Why not surprise your wife with a spa suite instead of the cabin you have, then you have acess to the spa all week. I am not sure if I like the hot tub in the cabin in the crner but the reviews are great. I am in 14151 which has the biggest balcony right across from spa not nea the kids club. That was you have acess to spa and posh and haven how good is that? look up reviews and you might just change you suite, enjoy

CabinCop, what a great name.The spa suites are great and you have the best spa suite on the ship. I was looking at cabin 14149 and it was a toss up.It is still not reserved.lLike you said i did not know about the tub being next to the bed.I asked and they said with 17009 we still got the posh and the spa pass with the cabin.I hope that is right. Our anniversary is Oct 11th so I think I am going to break the news and tell her what I have done.DW can then change rooms if she wants.I was going to hide it till we got on the ship,but I want her to be happy too.

Archived