Budget Rental Car at Port Canaveral

Magnifique1908

Hi there,

We are flying into MCO and have reserved a rental car from Budget. We are staying at the Radisson at the Port, which is about an hour drive from the airport. What I want to know is, how close is the Cape Canaveral rental office to the port and the Radisson? Also, does the Budget Office offer a shuttle back to the port large enough for 4 people and luggage? We want to drop the car off and take a shuttle to the port all together. I guess if we have to then the driver will drop the rest of us off and then return the car, but we would rather stick together (4 ladies, never been to this city before). Thanks in advance for all help.

I hope you get your answers to this thread as I am wondering just about the same things. We are on the Glory July 9th and actually arrive in Orlando late the night of the 8th. And of course I don't have a clue as to where to stay or how to get to the port, let alone back to Orlando. YIKES!

This will a first cruise on the east coast for us (4 total on the west coast) so, we are feeling a little bit lost with 99 days to go ... LOL

Barb

The shuttle is big enough for all of you - they use vans. It's a very simple drive from Rad. to Budget and to the port - all on the same road. I'm terrible with judging miles but it can't be more than a couple of miles from Budget to the port.

Diane

We rented from budget last Oct .. they have vans to shuttle you to the port ... will not be a problem taking the four of you and all of the luggage at one time ... the office is not far from the Rad and you will pass it as you go to the Rad from Orlando ... Getting the shuttle back from the port was not an issue either ... they were waiting for us when we got back ...

I would recommend to anyone arriving the night before a cruise to rent a car at the airport and then stay at a hotel near the port ... there are several that have offices near the port with shuttles so dropping a car off is not a problem ...

Candy

Also rented Budget to and from the port. The worst part was getting the car at MCO as the line was long. Everything else was smooth and quick. Budget is easy walking distance to the Rad, about two city blocks. Shuttle from the port to the rental office was quick. Drop of at MCO took two minutes. Would use the same arrangements again.

Archived