No Cruise Docs Yet

Titans1

I am sailing on the Miracle April 24th. That's 23 days away. I am registered on our roll call with a handful of others. It seems that everyone else has gotten their docs but me! I know I still have some time but should I be worried? I called TA this week and they said Carnival for some reason hadn't mailed mine yet. Carnival rep said they would mail them out shortly and my TA said I would probably have them by the end of the week. Nothing yet. Any idea why some get docs earlier than others? I booked a guarantee? Also, can someone tell me what is actually in your cruise docs as I am a first timer. I know luggage tags. If for some reason I don't get them, can I still get on the boat?

Thanks.

No, don't be worried! I typically get mine from 1-2 weeks out. 2 Weeks out seems to be most common... even if you don't get them, all you need is your booking number/ID's to get on the ship.. no worries!

You'll be fine! I just recently received mine, and I was almost the last in our 'chat group' to get mine.. almost! One couple got theirs just the other day, and we are sailing 4/17! :)

The 'Docs' will have your S & S sign-up stuff included.. You can pre-fill that info.. also your Welcome Aboard booklet which explains a lot of things. Front page shows your cabin # if its assigned, as well as which pier to go to for embarkation, as well as boarding times suggested.

Your TA will be calling soon..!! Keep an ear close to the phone.. ;)

We're on the cruise with you and haven't gotten ours either. This is our 10th cruise and we usually get them about two weeks before the crusie. If we don't get them by next Friday I'll be calling. We booked thru a online agency and this is the third time that we've used them without any problems.

If you don't have them before you leave for your ship, just be sure to have your fun pass with you - they will give you your documents at the pier. This seems to happen frequently so don't stress over it - I know it is nice to have the documents in hand,but it will be okay!!:)

Hi I got mine Tuesday March 29th for my cruise on April 9th (less than two weeks) on the Celebration.

MsRavensfan, we are on the same cruise:) I am sure yours are coming.

I booked via an online travel agency and they told me they had mailed them on their website when I logged into my account there, so I could see they had been mailed before I go them.

So excited! Tommorow it will be one week away!:)

I am sailing on the Miracle April 24th. That's 23 days away. I am registered on our roll call with a handful of others. It seems that everyone else has gotten their docs but me! I know I still have some time but should I be worried? I called TA this week and they said Carnival for some reason hadn't mailed mine yet. Carnival rep said they would mail them out shortly and my TA said I would probably have them by the end of the week. Nothing yet. Any idea why some get docs earlier than others? I booked a guarantee? Also, can someone tell me what is actually in your cruise docs as I am a first timer. I know luggage tags. If for some reason I don't get them, can I still get on the boat?

Thanks.

You still haven't gotten your docs!? WOW! I could have sworn you had finally gotten yours over on the roll call board...:(

I would call TA again today...with the Easter Holiday, lots of folks were taking time off, that could be the problem.

Don't get too excited if you don't get it. As long as you have your booking number and your Fun Pass taken care of, the rest will be easy. They have all kinds of backups for this stuff. You can pick them up at the pier.

I know there is nothing like doing the doc dance though...

Let us know how it goes!

Stef

23 days and counting!

Archived