Triumph's Arrival in Galveston Tomorrow

jhale

Wooo=HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Gonna get a double dose of her ...Oct. 24th and 29th! I need a fix..havn't been in almost a year!! Wayyyy too long!!! Won't make that mistake again! Hope she got a serenity deck! I heard she would but you know the cruise gossip! Not to worry! Gonna have a blast no matter what!!! Just about 17 more days!!!!! C'mon!!! Time..FLY!!!!!!

I was told by the Chief of Police at the Port she was coming in yesterday and obviously that didnt happen....have been waiting and contacting all my friends at the port for a minute by minute play on where the heck she is...

We board tomorrow!! CANNOT WAIT and yes, will post pics as soon as i step foot on her!

As soon as you step foot on her? I don't know you, Momma2ruby, but I love you! Can't wait to see pics! I'm on her in March.

I am so jealous!! I miss the Triumph so much:( I will be on the Ecstasy in 24 days!! Not sure if I will like it being as we had always been on the Triumph which is larger than the Ecstasy!! We will be making our way to Galveston to do a b2b on the Magic and Triumph!!

I have been on Triumph, Conquest, and Ecstasy (4x). I loved them all, especially Ecstasy but I think the Triumph is a nice middle groundship. Meaning, not as big as Conquest but not as small as Ecstasy. Glad to see her in Galveston!!! Welcome!!

Archived