Pepsi Vs Coke question?

Kim Fontaine

My brother-in-law is a diet pepsi fan; the ship he is sailing on next April has Coke products: ( Out of Tampa): Since they will be flying from the N East any suggestions how I might arrange to have him get some of his favorite beverage? I'm a Fresca fan myself: I was fortunate to find two six packs in St Thomas last year right near the dock: ( they will be first time cruisers) : I would love to make his sail 'special". Thanks!

If he's sailing on an NCL ship they have Pepsi products so there's no need to worry. If he's not sailing on an NCL ship why did you post the question here?;) (Just tell him to have the cab stop at a quickie mart on the way to the port. I can't think of a way for you to arrange anything ahead of time but someone else might be able to).

My brother-in-law is a diet pepsi fan; the ship he is sailing on next April has Coke products: ( Out of Tampa): Since they will be flying from the N East any suggestions how I might arrange to have him get some of his favorite beverage? I'm a Fresca fan myself: I was fortunate to find two six packs in St Thomas last year right near the dock: ( they will be first time cruisers) : I would love to make his sail 'special". Thanks!

As the previous poster stated, all NCL ships serve Pepsi. If he is sailing NCL, and is not aware of this, I suggest you tell him that you've been able to "pull some strings", and arranged to have the entire fleet convert to Pepsi, just for him. :D He'll think he owes you BIG TIME !

Archived