Accounts onboard with teens

janetz

Traveling with a 13 year old and a 17 year old. Can they both have their own accounts onboard? If so, how much do they need when boarding to set up? Thanks ahead.

Also, on the Miracle, what time are the cabins ready? :)

I just cruised for the first time on Carnival with my 14 and 18 year olds, and yes, they can have their on OB accounts or you can attach them to your account with a limit. Depends on how you want to do it.

Traveling with a 13 year old and a 17 year old. Can they both have their own accounts onboard? If so, how much do they need when boarding to set up? Thanks ahead.

Also, on the Miracle, what time are the cabins ready? :)

I sailed twice last year with my 3 kids (16 yo triplets) and gave them $50 each for a 4 day cruise. Neither time did they go over the limit. Other then candy and arcade, there really isn't much for them to buy on the ship. I did purchase them each soda cards though so their drinks were covered.

Thanks. Did they have the 50 on an acount of their own?

They were linked to my account but had a limit of $50 each put on their card. Your able to check your S&S account and see how much they are spending if they are getting close to the limit, you can increase it but mine never did so I didn't have to. Its very simple, just let them know when you check in or at the pursers desk.

They were linked to my account but had a limit of $50 each put on their card. Your able to check your S&S account and see how much they are spending if they are getting close to the limit, you can increase it but mine never did so I didn't have to. Its very simple, just let them know when you check in or at the pursers desk.

Thanks

Archived