Need Help!

amcg96

DH and I have never been to Grenada.. we are going on Jan '12 (SOS) and we really need advice on this island.. what should we do? top places to visit / see.. beaches??? We are very active... thanks!!!!:)

DH and I have never been to Grenada.. we are going on Jan '12 (SOS) and we really need advice on this island.. what should we do? top places to visit / see.. beaches??? We are very active... thanks!!!!:)

I am doing the same route on Serenade on Feb. 4th. We have a tour planned with A&E tours. We are doing the 1/2 day best of nature tour with time at Grand Anse beach at the end of the tour. I asked to have extra time at the beach, and was told that this can be accommodated. If you enjoy hiking, I think that there are several excursions that hike in the rain forest. I was contacted right away after my initial email. They have good reviews on this board.

Grenada is a hilly very green island, there are tours into the hills. There are waterfalls, rainforest, and a old volcano to visit.

There is scuba diving and snorkeling, also river tubing in the hills. The beachs are Grand Anse the most popular, also has the most venders. Morne Rouge and

Bathway beaches are less crowded.

By the dock is a new shopping mall, Fort George a old fort with a great view. Also Carenage harbor one of the most beautiful harbors in the caribbean. They are also easy walking distance form the ship.

Grenada also is a very safe place to walk around , enjoy its a great island.

• 1 month later...

Just got back from Grenada and did the Snorkel trip with Native Spirit Scuba. 3 snorkel stops in a small boat for $60 pp US. They were great! Picked us up at the dock, took a boat to their dive shop on Grand Anse Beach and took off from there, giving us a seaside tour of St. George. Very friendly and helpful and great snorkeling. Good rum punch on the way back and dropped us off at the ship.

We'll be boarding Serenade - again - the day you disembark. This'll be our 4th trip to Grenada. It's a beautiful island. We'd recommend touring with Mandoo. We've toured with him the 3 previous times we were in Grenada, and have done his Spice Tour, the Northern Route and the 7 Sisters Falls hike. The spice tour is 1/2 day with an optional beach stop, the Northern is a full day, and the hike is a shorter day. Google Mandoo Grenada for a description of the various routes - I'm sure you'd enjoy any of them.

Archived