"Celebrity Today" - 12 night Med. Sept.17 to 29, 2011

lilpepper

Thanks for posting! Did you attend the wine and cheese concert on the lawn? I'm hoping they offer this on Eclipse this December. The British Pub night sounds awesome! Wonder if this was just to appeal to the European crowd. Would love to have this on our sailing too!

It was a GREAT cruise and hopefully some folks might find the Celebrity Today newsletters helpful.

We will soon be sailing on Solstice. It is nice to start planning with this information.

I have a chart of some staff members on board. I know the captain recently left for holidays. Are there any others in this chart that were not onboard your sailing?

WhosOnboardS29.png

Thanks for posting! Did you attend the wine and cheese concert on the lawn? I'm hoping they offer this on Eclipse this December. The British Pub night sounds awesome! Wonder if this was just to appeal to the European crowd. Would love to have this on our sailing too!

Actually, we did not attend the wine and cheese concert on the lawn. We had a long day in Amalfi so probably got back late and went to dinner.

We will soon be sailing on Solstice. It is nice to start planning with this information.

I have a chart of some staff members on board. I know the captain recently left for holidays. Are there any others in this chart that were not onboard your sailing?

WhosOnboardS29.png

Actually, the Master Captain on our cruise was Gerry Larsson-Fedde at first and then the pool volleyball happened and then Yannis Berdos was our new Master Captain and did all of the announcements. Not sure why that was ???

Staff Captain: Panagiotis Kiousis was listed as 2nd in charge.

Hotel Director was Niina Hautaniemi from Finland. The first female hotel director promoted in 2005.

Cruise Director was Lisa Richardson and she did a great job and is very entertaining.

I don't have a host or hostess listed. Guest Relations Manager was Simona Stumberger from Slovenia.

Hope that helps! You will LOVE the Solstice!

:)

Archived