Cruise give away contests

C-Board

When cruises are given away in contests, I am sure many consumers who do not live in the USA would appreciate it if you would put that fact right up front in bold letters so we don't waste our time reading about something we cannot participate in. This is not the first time but I sure hope it is the last time I have to read on Cruise Critic about something only a section of people are eligible to participate in.

When cruises are given away in contests, I am sure many consumers who do not live in the USA would appreciate it if you would put that fact right up front in bold letters so we don't waste our time reading about something we cannot participate in. This is not the first time but I sure hope it is the last time I have to read on Cruise Critic about something only a section of people are eligible to participate in.

I agree!!!

john

• Administrators

Fair enough, I'm sure we can do this.

Laura

Archived