Port locations for Islands in the Sun

smalltowner

I'm taking the Islands in the Sun cruise on Regatta in November. I was looking through my documents and noticed that the ship seems to be docking in places where I thought we would be anchoring (from reading the port information part of this site). For instance, at Virgin Gorda, I thought we'd be anchoring at the south end, but the documents say we'll be docking, and I think the dock is at Leverick Bay. Can anyone give me information on this, from having taken this cruise before, perhaps? I'm also wondering where we would be docked at Gustavia, St. Barts and La Romana, Dominican Republic. My final question is, where are we tendered to in Grand Turk? I thought we'd be docked at the Cruise Center there. Thanks for any help available.

• 2 weeks later...

I put this into the roll call forum for this cruise, but thought I'd also put it here just as info for people who might be taking this cruise at a different time.

VIRGIN GORDA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS - The Ship will be at anchor. We will tender guests to the Marina in Spanish Town.

ST. JOHN'S, ANTIGUA - Ship will dock at Nevis or Heritage pier. To be decided which by the port authority. Please check your daily Currents newsletter for the most up to date information.

GUSTAVIA, ST. BARTS - The ship will be at Anchor. We will tender to QUAI DE LA REPUBLIQUE.

TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS - The ship will be anchoring off Road Harbor and tendering into the Marina, please refer to the Daily Currents for the exact tender berthing spot.

LA ROMANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - The ship will dock at La Romana Tourist Port.

GRAND TURK, TURKS & CAICOS ISLANDS - The ship will dock at the Grand Turk Cruise Center

Archived