Mop up questions Mainer June trip

A few questions.

• Does RCCL still have a stash of bonine and is it still free? If so, where do you pick it up on the Mariner?
  • Where to you buy those lanyard passholders and how much are they?
  • Is it true that they don't charge tax on the soda cards once you leave port?

No tax on soda card once you leave port.

Laynards are for sale in the Logo gift shop, but the shops won't be open until late on the first night of sailing. I don't know how much they cost...I want to say $6 maybe? I don't remember.

I always bring my own dramamine, but I have heard you can get bonine from the Guest Relations desk or from the infirmary.

They are located in the Jewelry dept, near the small wallets. They come in "vertical" and "Horizontal" positions. I like the vertical better. It is made of clear plastic with a black shoe string tie and a velcro closure. The holder has a pocket in front with a ziplock closure pocket behind. True, they make you look "touristy" but they are GREAT for my kids! THey have a dedicated space in the "over the door shoe holder" so they know exactly where it goes when they go in and out of the room.

Happy Cruzin!

Jacquelyn :D

We used these http://w01-0504.web.dircon.net/acatalog/Faders_4006.html to hold our SeaPasses. My husband got them at work, but I also saw them at Dollar General, 2 for a $1. We just attached a ring from a keychain, punched a hole through our SeaPass and slid it on the key ring. We wore them attached to one of our belt loops. They were easy to put on and take off. My daughter is 14 and didn't want to wear a lanyard.

Linda

Archived