Are there any tours in Kusadasi that include Ephesus and beach time?

My husband and I, and our two teenagers will be in Kusadasi for one day next July. My husband and I would like to visit Ephesus in the morning and we are wondering if it is possible, or easy to go to a nearby beach for a couple of hours in the afternoon, maybe one with water activities. Has anybody done this?

If you book a private tour, you can do what YOU want.....:D:D You can arrange you day according to what you want to do...Probably best to do Ephesus in the morning and beach in afternoon since beaches are closest to port.

Private tour would be the way to go then. I prefer Private anyway, especially with a guide in Ephesus so they can explain what you're seeing.

I know that on the way back from Ephesus our guide pointed out several nice beaches not far from the port. I think one may actually have been within walking distance of the port.

Thank you, It sounds like a private tour is the way to go.Can anybody recommend a nice beach that has some activities to occupy a couple of teenagers while their parents are relaxing? Are their any with beach volleyball, kayaks, water trampolines etc,?

Archived