Accomodations

AlwayzCruising

I'm sorry if this has been talked about a number of times before... I am not a Disney cruiser, although have a group of people that are looking at going on a Disney cruise next July through Sept...

We are a group of people just had twins and wanted to get together for the babies 1st birthday.... I am noticing that a lot of the others where we are talking have more than just the twins, therefore, I am wondering which ships will accommodate 5 people in a cabin... On Disney, do you have to go with suites to get this option?

Thanks for the replies

They do have a few rooms that can sleep 5. We are booked on the Dream and a family that we are traveling with have 5 in their cabin 2 adults 13yr old, 10yr old and an 8yr old. They are in a cat 4d which is a "deluxe family stateroom w/veranda. I don't think all rooms in this cat. sleep 5, we have the same cat. and I think our room only sleeps 4.

now if you need 4+ a crib that may be a different story. Not sure but I think most rooms could accommodate that. But it would be a very tight fit.

On the Dream/Fantasy:

Cat 8 - Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom (some sleep 5)

Cat 4 - Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with verandah (most sleep 5)

Of course after that are the suites.

Depending on what your preferences are & the ages of the children you could also do 2 cabins: an inside & a verandah or inside & oceanview, etc

On the Magic/Wonder:

Cat 4 - Family Oceanview Stateroom with verandah

I booked 2 connecting window rooms for cheaper than I could get 1 Verandah room that would fit 5 people! The connecting rooms are pretty limited so I'd jump on that now to check their availability. Good luck!

Took my grandkids twice - my daughter,husband 2 kids stayed in a room that could sleep 5. They pull down a cott from the wall so it will only work for a child that is old to sleep on the top bunk for that, and make up the sofa as a single bed,and they can bring in a playpen type crib. The kids beds come with rails and a ladder. Note - if you bring a stoller of any kind, it has to be stored in your room - we used the shower. Cannot be left in the corridor or on the balcony, If as said above, you can get 2 adjoining window rooms for the same price it might be best this time. You can sit in one when the kids nap.

Archived