Need advice: Fairfield Inn or Hilton FLL Airport ?

kmsu2000

Hi,

I need one night hotel for post-cruise in FLL airport area. I found two hotels listed in LMT that I like but can't makeup my mind which one to book. If you stay in Fairfield or Hilton before, can you give me some advice and which hotel you prefer?

This is what I found

- Fairfield Inn $69 and Hilton FLL airport $62 +15 parking.

- Both Hotel offer free airport transfer.

- Failfield offer breakfast, Hilton no breakfast.

- Hilton has Refrigerator on request and Fairfield no Refrigerator

(I have a 2 and 5 year old, Refrigerator came handy)

I do have a rental car and suppose I can stay anywhere in FLL. Since my flight won't leave til 3pm and I do not want to paid extra $120 (mini van) just to keep the van for few extra hours. With free shuttle server, I can return my rental car back to the airport in the morning and my kids can stay in the hotel room until noon then we all take the free shuttle to airport. Thanks!

Hilton is one of the few hotels that still has smoking rooms and I have read here that Priceline customers get stuck in those rooms. I'm not sure about LMT customers but I wouldn't take that chance unless you are someone who smokes indoors. Both hotels are in the same neighborhood.

Thanks! for your info. 3:0 Fairfield INN is the winner. I never use LMT before but always use priceline and hotwire and never had any bad experience with them. In fact, just booked two nights pre-cruise in Hotwire, I got Hyatt Summerfield suite for only $78 but did not find any good deal for post cruise in FLL in Hotwire.

LMT offer fairfield for $69 and Hilton $62 (identify by the photos and HotelId) is the best available price for that week.

Archived