Part 2 - OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

Good Morning Breezer's! Finishing up last minute packing today then off we go for our vaca:D Can't wait to see the Florida sun and be on a cruise ship again!

WOOOOHOOOOO and Bon Voyage ready2!!! You are sailing out of Jax right? We are having some cooler weather coming in late tomorrow, it will be in the 60's at night:D They are predicting 50's and 40's by Monday-Tuesday but you will be outta here by then heading to island sun!!!

Good morning breezers!!! My last two days off before we head to Miracle and omg I got a lot left to do:eek::rolleyes::p

WOOOOHOOOOO and Bon Voyage ready2!!! You are sailing out of Jax right? We are having some cooler weather coming in late tomorrow, it will be in the 60's at night:D They are predicting 50's and 40's by Monday-Tuesday but you will be outta here by then heading to island sun!!!

Good morning breezers!!! My last two days off before we head to Miracle and omg I got a lot left to do:eek::rolleyes::p

Hey Floatie!! I'm still soon 2 month and 13 week I'm sailing!

Good Morning Breezer's! Finishing up last minute packing today then off we go for our vaca Can't wait to see the Florida sun and be on a cruise ship again!

Bon Voyage! We'll save your seat in here!:D

WOOOOHOOOOO and Bon Voyage ready2!!! You are sailing out of Jax right? We are having some cooler weather coming in late tomorrow, it will be in the 60's at night They are predicting 50's and 40's by Monday-Tuesday but you will be outta here by then heading to island sun!!!

And we're happy our HIGH is gonna be near 60...LOL!

I know you're scrambling, but it's a good scramble! That final countdown is ON!:D

G'morning Funatics! Finally get to have our turkey dinner here...just wish someone else was cooking it! LOL! Enjoy your Saturday!!:)

Bon Voyage! We'll save your seat in here!:D

And we're happy our HIGH is gonna be near 60...LOL!

I know you're scrambling, but it's a good scramble! That final countdown is ON!:D

G'morning Funatics! Finally get to have our turkey dinner here...just wish someone else was cooking it! LOL! Enjoy your Saturday!!:)

Hahaaaa it IS a <mostly> fun scramble Linny!! Except yet again I have to get out the Omar-the-tent-maker wardrobe, sfs...:rolleyes::p

Enjoy your turkey day!!!

Hahaaaa it IS a <mostly> fun scramble Linny!! Except yet again I have to get out the Omar-the-tent-maker wardrobe, sfs...:rolleyes::p

Enjoy your turkey day!!!

I brought Omar on the Freedom and he did fine with my wardrobe;):p I told him I absolutely cannot afford to bring him on the Breeze, so I better get busy!:eek:

Turkey dinner was great...finally! We broke it to all the kids that there will be no Thanksgiving next year...told them they could all still get together for dinner though...they said they'll order Chinese!:rolleyes:

Hi Taylor!

I brought Omar on the Freedom and he did fine with my wardrobe;):p I told him I absolutely cannot afford to bring him on the Breeze, so I better get busy!:eek:

Turkey dinner was great...finally! We broke it to all the kids that there will be no Thanksgiving next year...told them they could all still get together for dinner though...they said they'll order Chinese!:rolleyes:

Hi Taylor!

Hey Linda!!! Last night I'm am dream about Carnival Conquest:eek::D

I brought Omar on the Freedom and he did fine with my wardrobe:p I told him I absolutely cannot afford to bring him on the Breeze, so I better get busy!:eek:

Hi Taylor!

Hahahaaaaa, well tell him he ain't coming with me anymore either:p

We broke the family in this year with dinner at my niece's so next year they will just repeat, without us...and we think we will have Thanksgiving together the Saturday before our cruise...:) Glad your dinner was great Linny!

Good morning breezers!!!:D

Good Morning Breezers!

I hope evryone has had enough turkey by now :D I'm sitting with her highness today, she told me she does not want turkey for lunch, I asked her what she wants instead ... peanut butter & jelly :D You know there's been enough when peanut butter & jelly wins over turkey ;)

I know some of y'all are getting ready for Christmas On The Beach! Have a great time, and I wish beautifu weather for you too!

Have a good on Breezers!

Archived