Part 2 - OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

Morning yall.Weather is so weird. Last night,tornado warnings,torrential rain,wind and hail. This morning 74 and not a cloud in the sky:D.

Today is busy,gonna get my hair did, and shop for a few cruise essentials for our Miracle trip.Dogs are going to get their hair done as well.Steve will do it sometimes and does a pretty good job,but they need their ears and nails done and I cant stand to do that,they cry.

My kitty,Buzz,brought us a mole today.I had never seen one,for some reason I thought moles were big, but this was more like a mouse size mole.Ick.Everyone have a great day

LOL! I thought you picked up a new language on your cruise! And by the way, you've told us nothing about it.....

Good Morning Breezers!

Funny that you say that, we actually did pick up a new "language" we now speak "Nachi" it was one of those things, but the really funny part was we understood each other. That was such a fun day it was my first time in over 8 trips to Cozumel that I spent the day at Nachi Cocom, I recommend it highly now, but beware you too may start speaking Sachi.

I was sick for over a week after the cruise, didn't do much of anything except stay under the covers. I do not write reviews ... this is just to give y'all an idea of what my Halloween cruise was like.

The first sea day was Halloween, I brought two costumes because we were having a private costume contest, and of course that night the ship also had one. You would not believe some of the costumes!!!!!Lets just say there were a LOT of 'creative' people on this sailing. I should say that by the end of the night several of us were already speaking "Nachi" we just didn't know what it was called yet.

IMG_1530-1.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

In Jamaica several of us took the Marva Shaw tour ... one of the BEST tours I've been on. They even brought an ice chest for us and stopped at a local grocery for adult beverage & ice. They took us to so many must see places such as St James church. A beautiful church built in the 1800's with gorgeous stain glass & Jamaican mahogany woodwork through out and a fantastic pipe organ from the 1800's that still works.

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

This church also has something unique to Jamaica ... a steel drum band in the loft.

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

continued .......

Then a driving tour of downtown Montego Bay and a drive by of the points of interest in town. On to the Rum Cake factory and free samples.

IMG_1581.jpg

Then it was Richmond Hill Inn (Goggle this place) an absolutely beautiful owner occupied Inn with gorgeous views of MoBay!

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

Then to Rose Hall Great House ... wow! ... the stories of Annie Palmer were a real wake up call to what life was like back in the early 1800's!

IMG_1617.jpg

continued ....

In Grand Cayman several of us went to Royal Palms resort & beach club. Free admission, but $10.00 for a beach chair & $10.00 for an umbrella. Not bad, the umbrella covers 2 chairs, sharing was easy.

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

Later we went to Margaritaville .... all I care to say is my roomie on this cruise spent a little too much time @ M'Ville and had a few too many tequila shots, and was already dancing on the bar by the time I arrived there. (I have truly tasteless pictures that I won't share) Even the bartenders were in the spirit.

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

Cozumel ... I love Cozumel! The Bar Hop 3 times, Chankanaab, helmet diving, Playa Maya beach ... these are all things I've done in the past at Coz. This time we went to Nachi Cocom. I LOVED it! It was here that it was discovered what secret language many of us had been speaking all week! We speak Nachi! Oh and we really did eat too.

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

continued ...

Afraid that we could be possible pier runners .. we made sure that we were safely sitting in Three Amigos, with a careful eye on the ship, at least an hour before time to be back on board.

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

The last sea day I went on the gally tour for platinum guests, I like seeing the behind the scenes stuff.

IMG_1825.jpg

IMG_1819.jpg

The rest of the day I spent on Lido, even wore my swimsuit to the glowing home party.

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

continued ...

My kitty,Buzz,brought us a mole today.I had never seen one,for some reason I thought moles were big, but this was more like a mouse size mole.Ick.Everyone have a great day

Bonnie, moles can be as small as 5 or so inches long, or it might have been an adolescent mole. Did it have big ears like a mouse? Moles have ears and eyes which are almost invisible in their fur. If it did have big ears, it might have been a vole. They're like a mouse, but stockier and have a much shorter tail.

I know all of this because when I was a wee child foraging for food for my sharecropper family during the Dust Bowl in Oklahoma, we often had to eat moles, rats, scorpion and tarantulas to survive. :cool::eek::cool:

Hey Linda lol!! Next week I not have school because for holiday off week it thanksgiving week off for school!!

Did you work next *week for thanksgiving week??

You get the whole week off??? Lucky you! I am off from work on Thursday & Friday.:rolleyes:

Hiya breezers!!

Linny, one more broken night's sleep with little paws running across me:eek: and these two are having their very own bathroom suites at night:cool:

LOL!!!

Good morning breezers!!!

Had a peaceful night's sleep WOOOHOO!!!:p

YAY!!! I was thinking of you last nite as our little beyotch was terrorizing my poor Elmo :eek: Not a fair fight because my Mom had him declawed. I sent her to her couch!;)

Good Morning Breezer's! Busy here packing...will be cruising soon

And a B2B to boot! Yahoo!

Morning yall.Weather is so weird. Last night,tornado warnings,torrential rain,wind and hail. This morning 74 and not a cloud in the sky:D.

Today is busy,gonna get my hair did, and shop for a few cruise essentials for our Miracle trip.Dogs are going to get their hair done as well.Steve will do it sometimes and does a pretty good job,but they need their ears and nails done and I cant stand to do that,they cry.

Was thinkin about all y'all lastnite with those tornadoes! Glad you're safe!

We have plenty of moles, unfortunately. Dave put these things in the ground that make a sound and they seem to have vacated!;)

Bonnie' date=' moles can be as small as 5 or so inches long, or it might have been an adolescent mole. Did it have big ears like a mouse? Moles have ears and eyes which are almost invisible in their fur. If it did have big ears, it might have been a vole. They're like a mouse, but stockier and have a much shorter tail.

I know all of this because when I was a wee child foraging for food for my sharecropper family during the Dust Bowl in Oklahoma, we often had to eat moles, rats, scorpion and tarantulas to survive. :cool::eek:[/quote']

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

TC, thanks for the mini review! And with pics, no less! What a beautiful church! If they put steel drums in my church, I might actually make it there!

Wish I had known you went to Royal Palms...they have a webcam there!

I love Nachi, too...great place! Good drinks, good food, no crowds. I actually think I may have spoken Nachi a few times in my travels, too! LOL!

Glad you're feeling better and you had a good cruise.

Hi to all the rest of the Breezers! I got $50 OBC on my Miracle cruise from an ES drop....that's more dranks!:D

You get the whole week off??? Lucky you! I am off from work on Thursday & Friday.:rolleyes:

LOL!!!

YAY!!! I was thinking of you last nite as our little beyotch was terrorizing my poor Elmo :eek: Not a fair fight because my Mom had him declawed. I sent her to her couch!;)

Hey Linda LOL!! How are you doing at thanksgiving day??

And a B2B to boot! Yahoo!

Was thinkin about all y'all lastnite with those tornadoes! Glad you're safe!

We have plenty of moles, unfortunately. Dave put these things in the ground that make a sound and they seem to have vacated!;)

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

TC, thanks for the mini review! And with pics, no less! What a beautiful church! If they put steel drums in my church, I might actually make it there!

Wish I had known you went to Royal Palms...they have a webcam there!

I love Nachi, too...great place! Good drinks, good food, no crowds. I actually think I may have spoken Nachi a few times in my travels, too! LOL!

Glad you're feeling better and you had a good cruise.

Hi to all the rest of the Breezers! I got $50 OBC on my Miracle cruise from an ES drop....that's more dranks!:D

Just lurking around and wanted to say have a wonderful time and a Happy Thanksgiving. Fabian said to tell Dave to have a breakfast beer for him:D

Bonnie' date=' moles can be as small as 5 or so inches long, or it might have been an adolescent mole. Did it have big ears like a mouse? Moles have ears and eyes which are almost invisible in their fur. If it did have big ears, it might have been a vole. They're like a mouse, but stockier and have a much shorter tail.

I know all of this because when I was a wee child foraging for food for my sharecropper family during the Dust Bowl in Oklahoma, we often had to eat moles, rats, scorpion and tarantulas to survive. :cool::eek::cool:[/quote']

I thought Voles played football :)

good morning Breezers! happy Friday to all.

I went over the schedule with my DD yesterday, it looks like my sitting with her highness is about to end :( for this semester at least. Only 3 more weeks left, and of those I'm only needed a total of 3 days. For next semester DD has enrolled the baby in a play school, she really does NEED this, as she can be quite a bossy littl priss, but Maw Maw may be suffering seperation anxiety :( I'll only be needed for exams, and unexpected changes in clinical days. Oh well!!!!!

Have a good day everyone!

good morning Breezers! happy Friday to all.

I went over the schedule with my DD yesterday, it looks like my sitting with her highness is about to end :( for this semester at least. Only 3 more weeks left, and of those I'm only needed a total of 3 days. For next semester DD has enrolled the baby in a play school, she really does NEED this, as she can be quite a bossy littl priss, but Maw Maw may be suffering seperation anxiety :( I'll only be needed for exams, and unexpected changes in clinical days. Oh well!!!!!

Have a good day everyone!

Hey why your use name change?? Made me sacred!!:D

Good afternoon Breezers!

Taylor I use my initials on almost everything online now. Way back in 2003 when I first joind this site, I wasn't doing that. So I asked to have it changed ... and they were kind enough to change it for me. It's really me, :D

Archived