Part 2 - OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

Linny sorry you didnt enjoy Antigua.It was our day of a thousand rainbows. They were every where,double ones too. And there was this precious little girl named Analise that sang for us like an angel. But what I remember the most is that crazy van ride.There is(or was) only one stop sign in town that needed a bunch more.We laughed so hard on that ride because we were pretty sure it might be our last:p

Kel, Rufus favorite place by the door reminds me of apossum,he lays just like that in the sun for hours.

Karen.Im sorry someone is giving drama. This party is a great thing you are doing for us, and I thank you and promise to buy you a bucket of beer.

I can't wait...need my faith in large ships restored.;) Dislike the stadium seating, too.

Yes, it was a good cruise, Taylor! I didn't like the Freedom so much, but the cruise was good! What islands do you visit on your cruise?

Hey Linda I am way to Jamica, GC, and Cozumel but I be visit see the Magic met our island on the Conquest:D

Good morning breezers!!!

I'm gonna stuff these cats in one room until they work it out, ftlog...:rolleyes: Nothing like waking up at 4am with cats racing across your bed playin' tag:eek::p

LMAO! Must be the kitty witching hour! Ours were racing up and down the hall at 4 am! Chasing each other til one of them (not sure which one) ran into Liz's room and bonked into the bed frame:p

Welcome Back Linda. Glad to hear you had a great cruise.

Thanks! Yup, there is no bad cruise, IMO....just some that are better than others!;)

Mornin all !

Welcome back Linny :) Cant wait for the pics.

All have a greaat day

Thanks, Vick! I'll try to post some links in here!

How are you feeling???

Good Morning Funatics

Oh Gee ... I haven't lurked ;) here in a couple of weeks, I see that I'll have to wade through a lot of ketchup tonight!

Just a stop in to say HI! & have a great day!

When are we going to hear about your cruise????

Good Afternoon Breezer's! :eek:Found us on page 4

My apologies....first day back at work beat my butt today! I'll try to help keep us a little closer to page 1!;)

Linny sorry you didnt enjoy Antigua.It was our day of a thousand rainbows. They were every where,double ones too. And there was this precious little girl named Analise that sang for us like an angel. But what I remember the most is that crazy van ride.There is(or was) only one stop sign in town that needed a bunch more.We laughed so hard on that ride because we were pretty sure it might be our last:p

Kel, Rufus favorite place by the door reminds me of apossum,he lays just like that in the sun for hours.

Karen.Im sorry someone is giving drama. This party is a great thing you are doing for us, and I thank you and promise to buy you a bucket of beer.

Bon, I didn't dislike Antigua...I just think we could have gone to a better beach. I can't tell you how many places I had to pick that God awful shell-sand out of:eek: I saw that one stop sign!!! That was hysterical! You didn't realize there were none until you saw that one! LOL! What was also cracking us up was the random goats roaming around and the cattle hanging out with the sea birds in the fields. Really different:p

Hey Linda I am way to Jamica, GC, and Cozumel but I be visit see the Magic met our island on the Conquest:D

Very nice! Do you know what you're doing on the islands yet? I love Coz! You should swim with the stingrays at GC...lots of fun!

So the Magic will be in a port with you? I just saw a thread with lots of pics of the Magic...she looks beautiful!:)

Very nice! Do you know what you're doing on the islands yet? I love Coz! You should swim with the stingrays at GC...lots of fun!

So the Magic will be in a port with you? I just saw a thread with lots of pics of the Magic...she looks beautiful!:)

Yes I saw that Mach have photo on photobucket!! I been not go Jamica during we stay on ship can play swim lot fun I hope go GC might see underwater like boat I forgot name!! Without wet.. And I not think go Coz me too I love Coz it great!!

I been with Magic together with Conquest from Galveston and NOLa been party:D

Did you like island from Freedom??

What was also cracking us up was the random goats roaming around and the cattle hanging out with the sea birds in the fields. Really different:p

On SS3, Pamie, Kat and MamaKat and I were in a local store getting some liquid refreshments and when we came out there were about 200 goats totally blocking the little road and we had to wait for a good bit for them to finally clear it.

Another thing about Antigua which was really interesting was all of the mongooses running around (mongeese? mongeeses?) :confused:

On SS3' date=' Pamie, Kat and MamaKat and I were in a local store getting some liquid refreshments and when we came out there were about 200 goats totally blocking the little road and we had to wait for a good bit for them to finally clear it.

Another thing about Antigua which was really interesting was all of the mongooses running around (mongeese? mongeeses?) :confused:[/quote']

Hey Allen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Breezer Funatics!

I still haven't caught up on the poats from the past 2 weeks :(. I was sick 1st wk back from the cruise, then have just been busy! I know a lot of you are going criising very soon-----jabe a blasy!

T C

Yes I saw that Mach have photo on photobucket!! I been not go Jamica during we stay on ship can play swim lot fun I hope go GC might see underwater like boat I forgot name!! Without wet.. And I not think go Coz me too I love Coz it great!!

I been with Magic together with Conquest from Galveston and NOLa been party:D

Did you like island from Freedom??

Sounds good, Taylor!

Yes, I liked the islands we went to very much!:)

On SS3' date=' Pamie, Kat and MamaKat and I were in a local store getting some liquid refreshments and when we came out there were about 200 goats totally blocking the little road and we had to wait for a good bit for them to finally clear it.

Another thing about Antigua which was really interesting was all of the mongooses running around (mongeese? mongeeses?) :confused:[/quote']

Wow, I didn't see THAT many goats! I also didn't see the Mongooses (but I saw many when I went to school in Hawaii! Seem to be our version of squirrels...

Good morning breezers!! More kitty races last night:rolleyes: I is tired:p

Uh oh....I think it may be time to separate those varmints at nite!;)

Ooops ---- that is HAVE A BLAST

T C

LOL! I thought you picked up a new language on your cruise!:p And by the way, you've told us nothing about it.....

Howdy Breezer peeps! Well at least we were only on page 2 this time...that's better! Hope everyone's having a happy hump day!;)

Sounds good, Taylor!

Yes, I liked the islands we went to very much!:)

Wow, I didn't see THAT many goats! I also didn't see the Mongooses (but I saw many when I went to school in Hawaii! Seem to be our version of squirrels...

Uh oh....I think it may be time to separate those varmints at nite!;)

Hey Linda lol!! Next week I not have school because for holiday off week it thanksgiving week off for school!!

Did you work next *week for thanksgiving week??

Archived