Part 2 - OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

Good Night Breezers!

I've spent most of today sorting through & uploading pics to FB, there is a LOT of editing going on :eek: I have made to the Grand Cayman day (day 4 of the cruise) and stopped.

Back to babysit with her highness tomorrow, sadly I have a cold now :mad: I felt it coming on Sunday morning while we were docking. Thank goodness it was "after" the cruise :p

I still haven't read any past posts, so I'm just going to be way behind for a few days.

Night Night!

Good Afternoon Breezer's! Sure was quiet around here today.

Wow that's for sure, you'd think we hafta work or sumpin!!:p Thanks for the kick ready2!!

Hiya breezers!!!:D

I am doing some preliminary research for the group hotel options, if I can snag a deal now we should go for it....I will put news as there is any over in the group area so stay tuned!!

Hey all :D Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Been a lot going on lately so had to cut out the CC at work. Looking forward to hitting double digits for our Liberty cruise next week but still 3 months to go for that. Just over 1 year until our first B2B and we can't wait to celebrate Cass' birthday with 10 consecutive days on the Breeze :D

Hey all :D Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Been a lot going on lately so had to cut out the CC at work. Looking forward to hitting double digits for our Liberty cruise next week but still 3 months to go for that. Just over 1 year until our first B2B and we can't wait to celebrate Cass' birthday with 10 consecutive days on the Breeze :D

I know what you mean about the b2b...doing our first one in just over 3 weeks. Then it's a long wait until the Breeze. I am trying to find a cruise in early spring. Would hate having to go a year without a cruise:eek::eek:

Archived