Part 2 - OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

Dang! He caught me!:eek:

I don't have a problem with the tipping...those people work their butts off...long hours and for next to nothing, and away from their families to boot. And the price of cruising Carnival hasn't gone up much either. I would rather be on Carnival paying the same in tips as RCCL, rather than paying the same tips on RCCL and paying close to double for the cruise!;) But I will agree with the others on the drink prices! If they charged less, there would be less smuggling!

Glad to hear it! I am ready for some warm and sunny!

Good afternoon, Breezers! We need some more daytime posters in here...I yanked us off page 4:eek:

My earlier post was just a knee-jerk reaction. About the tipping. I am okay with the increase, also. As I have posted on John Heald's Blog, I would actually be okay with $12 a day. With 2 people on my cruise, it's only $24 more anyway.

Dang! He caught me!

Hahahahaaa I thought you escaped too!!:p

Good morning breezers!! Work is kickin' me good this week, and they just scheduled me for an overnight meeting in Sarasota TWO days before I leave on Miracle:eek::rolleyes: Can't wait to tell Mama the last minute rush just got rushier:eek::rolleyes::p

Morning yall. Im still in my pjs,such a lazy person today.Linney,you fly out in the morning....wooohooo for you.The cruise rush last minute list just jumped up and bit me in the backside so I have a lot to do today.Floatie,do you have rechargable batteries or what?

Did I miss something? I am good at that. I meant anyone that lives near the Great Lakes usually gets hit hard with snow all winter. I was happy we missed this last snow.

I missed it too then!!:confused:

Hiya breezie funatics!! We know what Linny is doing right now don't we:eek::p that last hours-gotta finish NOW rush is a hoot:rolleyes: and I can't wait for my turn!!!:cool:

Archived