Part 2 - OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

It's 48 here ready2... that's enough to cause FL wussies panic attacks:eek: <including me:o:rolleyes:>

I was in Florida once and the prediction for the low that night was 30 degrees. It was hilarious....newscasters freaking out saying leave your water faucet dripping, :eek::confused: at 30 degrees? I couldn't keep from laughing. They really were freaking out.

Good morning ready2! Good morning breezers!! TGIF WOOHOO!!

It's 48 here ready2... that's enough to cause FL wussies panic attacks:eek: <including me:o:rolleyes:> I grew up in Jersey, but I've lost all tolerance for cold anyhow!!:p

me too = just took a hot shower. I hate cold.

I was in Florida once and the prediction for the low that night was 30 degrees. It was hilarious....newscasters freaking out saying leave your water faucet dripping, :eek::confused: at 30 degrees? I couldn't keep from laughing. They really were freaking out.

yeah the westhermen freak out a lot here.

Hiya breezers I'm here, sorry I got side-tracked the minute I got home:rolleyes::D

It's brrrrrrrrrr outside here ready2, lolol I hear ya on the weather reports, when we first moved here from Jersey that first winter we were lol all winter with how crazy people were over 30's and 40's in coats hats and gloves and we were still in t-shirts....now we're one of the crazy people too:eek::rolleyes::p

so here I am.. with all the drama I needed to come to you for some peace..I have issued warning to the person in question about airing his dirty laundry on our event page..and I feel sorry for Debbie she is a great person and is really struggling with what is going on..but it was not necessary to go to JH page and put stuff on there or write it all over the Breezer's event page..

Anyone now how many days it is until we go?I need some light stuff..How is everyone?

so here I am.. with all the drama I needed to come to you for some peace..I have issued warning to the person in question about airing his dirty laundry on our event page..and I feel sorry for Debbie she is a great person and is really struggling with what is going on..but it was not necessary to go to JH page and put stuff on there or write it all over the Breezer's event page..

Anyone now how many days it is until we go?I need some light stuff..How is everyone?

Sorry you are dealing with that over there Karen...happily we have peace and harmony here, and I am here to make sure it stays that way:):cool:

Good morning breezers!!! Why am I up?:rolleyes::p

Mornin Breezers!!!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!

I have been MIA.. but I am around;)

Hiya Kel!! Good to see ya whenever you get here!!:D

Update on the furbabies....I am ready to bop them both lol...they mostly tolerate each other but no lovey dovey stuff yet...they don't get that they are now brothers:rolleyes::D

Good Morning Ladies! :)

I am on my 2nd cup of coffee! I couldn't sleep this morning ... I am in such deep post cruise depression, not to mention that there are so many headed to Galveston this a.m. for the Magic festivities :( I want to go too ... but the darn $$$$$$ tree just doesn't grow fast enough!

Why can't I be RICH instead of so good looking! :p:p

Archived