Part 2 - OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

Hiya Kel!! Good to see ya whenever you get here!!:D

Update on the furbabies....I am ready to bop them both lol...they mostly tolerate each other but no lovey dovey stuff yet...they don't get that they are now brothers:rolleyes::D

LOL.. I hear ya.. atleast they are tolerating each other most of the time.. Lou the older male is still being fussy with Rufus the little one (not little anymore.. he is now 10lbs at 7mths) the vet said we need to watch what he eats LMAO.. good luck with that!! Rufus likes to cuddle up to Lou.. Lou will be patient groom him for a bit then he is done.. Ru says I want more then Lou starts hissing at him LOL..

Karen, can you ban him?

I should be able to.. I know I can from the FB event for sure..If things do not get settled by the cruise time I will be letting JH know that there maybe problem with the 2 of them( mostly him not her I love "her" she is the best)..and that security might want to be close by.. My Dh and I are both trained to deal with people like that and would not hesitiate to intervene if necessary but..I think the staff on a ship might be a better option with him..

I posted this on the roll call too but.. Since Maroon 5 is the head liner on the Magic for their 1st sailing from the US.. I wonder if we might get a headliner on our cruise and if so who would you like to see?

Hmmmmm will hafta think on that one!!

Hiya breezers!!! Been a fun day here just hangin' around and gettin' stuff done!! Cam watching in between of course:cool:

Welcome home Linny and BigDave!!! Hope the flight home was easy and you get over the pcd quick:) I can't wait to hear more on how you got to the Soggy Dollar, dayum, one of my favoritest places in the whole world!!

Howdy Breezers! We're back and I finally ketched up on here;)

The cruise was good (never had a bad cruise...LOL), but definitely not the same when cruising without a bunch of friends. We had some good people on our roll call but with the ship being so big (compared to spirit class), you didn't run into them as much. Personally I thought the Freedom was the ugliest ship I've seen...I don't mind Farcus, but it's like he took all leftovers from other ships and threw them together on this ship. Colors didn't go together, designs didn't make sense...it was very odd! But we did this one for the ports and they didn't disappoint! Loved St Thomas & Tortola, Antigua was ok, never left the ship in Nassau. In St Thomas we snorkeled with the sea turtles...awesome! Saw more fish there than anywhere we've been, and they had the rum punch flowing on the way back...great trip! Went to Valley Church beach in Anitgua...was not very impressed. Floatie, I got attacked by a real rogue wave there!:eek: Rolled me around...couldn't get up...like a beached whale, I tell ya! And their sand is like crushed shells which embed into your skin, so I was picking sand out of all kinds of places for the rest of the day:o In Tortola I had arranged the trip to Jost Van Dyke (and the Soggy Dollar Bar) thru BVI360. AWESOME day!!! Our new favorite place! Alot cheaper than Kuralu, but you don't get the lunch and all.

All in all, a very good cruise, but Dave & I are really looking forward to our next 2 with friends. Also hoping the Breeze layout is an improvement over the Freedom...we really need to love some other ships besides Spirit class...LOL!

Sorry about the sailaway....our luggage hadn't come so we didn't have our leis to wave. We were worried about it arriving so late, but all of our rumrunners made it safely to us;)

You Miracle peeps must be getting charged up! And Taylor, you're in single digits...wooo hooooo!

Have to go grocery shopping and laundry is in....UGH! Back to work tomorrow. And it's all so much more interesting when you do it with sea legs!:eek:

Howdy Breezers! We're back and I finally ketched up on here;)

The cruise was good (never had a bad cruise...LOL), but definitely not the same when cruising without a bunch of friends. We had some good people on our roll call but with the ship being so big (compared to spirit class), you didn't run into them as much. Personally I thought the Freedom was the ugliest ship I've seen...I don't mind Farcus, but it's like he took all leftovers from other ships and threw them together on this ship. Colors didn't go together, designs didn't make sense...it was very odd! But we did this one for the ports and they didn't disappoint! Loved St Thomas & Tortola, Antigua was ok, never left the ship in Nassau. In St Thomas we snorkeled with the sea turtles...awesome! Saw more fish there than anywhere we've been, and they had the rum punch flowing on the way back...great trip! Went to Valley Church beach in Anitgua...was not very impressed. Floatie, I got attacked by a real rogue wave there!:eek: Rolled me around...couldn't get up...like a beached whale, I tell ya! And their sand is like crushed shells which embed into your skin, so I was picking sand out of all kinds of places for the rest of the day:o In Tortola I had arranged the trip to Jost Van Dyke (and the Soggy Dollar Bar) thru BVI360. AWESOME day!!! Our new favorite place! Alot cheaper than Kuralu, but you don't get the lunch and all.

All in all, a very good cruise, but Dave & I are really looking forward to our next 2 with friends. Also hoping the Breeze layout is an improvement over the Freedom...we really need to love some other ships besides Spirit class...LOL!

Sorry about the sailaway....our luggage hadn't come so we didn't have our leis to wave. We were worried about it arriving so late, but all of our rumrunners made it safely to us;)

You Miracle peeps must be getting charged up! And Taylor, you're in single digits...wooo hooooo!

Have to go grocery shopping and laundry is in....UGH! Back to work tomorrow. And it's all so much more interesting when you do it with sea legs!:eek:

Hey Linda have great cruise!! My is next one!!!

Hiya breezers!!! Got this one behind us WOOOHOO!!!:D

Oh Linny, Soggy Dollar, what a fabulous place!!! I didn't know your itinerary included Antigua, and Tortola too!!! Excellent!!! In Antigua we went to Jolly Beach, I dunno what part of the island it's on except we could see Monserrat across the sea a ways...loved it there!!! No rogue waves:eek: but I did step in a dip and fall over anyhow, lost my flip flop, etc etc etc:rolleyes: I sympathize with your plight!!! How long did it take to get to White Bay from Tortola with that company, is it by ferry? Sounds perfect and maybe more time there than we had? Did you swim ashore?:p

Hey Linda have great cruise!! My is next one!!!

I know!!! Time to get excited!!!:D

Hiya breezers!!! Got this one behind us WOOOHOO!!!

Oh Linny, Soggy Dollar, what a fabulous place!!! I didn't know your itinerary included Antigua, and Tortola too!!! Excellent!!! In Antigua we went to Jolly Beach, I dunno what part of the island it's on except we could see Monserrat across the sea a ways...loved it there!!! No rogue waves:eek: but I did step in a dip and fall over anyhow, lost my flip flop, etc etc etc I sympathize with your plight!!! How long did it take to get to White Bay from Tortola with that company, is it by ferry? Sounds perfect and maybe more time there than we had? Did you swim ashore?

Next time we go to Antigua, we'll opt for a different beach...they have 366 so it shouldn't be hard...LOL! You and I shouldn't even be allowed at beaches together...we're a risk!:p

We had a short day in Tortola as well...7-3. BVI360 picked us up at the port at 7:30 and drove us to the West End (about 20 minutes) to a private boat (we had 10 people). It was about a 15-20 minute ride to White Bay (he had 3 engines and they were all opened up!). They had a dinghy that came to pick us up, but a few of us decided it was just easier to jump off and swim ashore since it was so close. I figured I'd just tip the dinghy over:o We left around 12:30, so we were there for almost 4 hours...plenty of time. What a great day! The views were just phenomenal from all the islands.

Oh and I think you will LOVE the Dream class!!! I LOVE it, and my favorite class is Fantasy!!! Well so far, my first Spirit class is Miracle in THREE weeks and THREE days WOOOOHOOO!!!!:p

I really hope Dream class is better....after Destiny and Freedom, I'm not that much of a fan. You are giving me hope! I can't wait to hear what you think of the Miracle since you've been on all the others. We miss the home-like feel of it when we're on the bigger ships. And we LOVE the open aft Lido! Dream class has that, right? I dislike the ships where the whole Lido is enclosed by glass. They closed the roof one day on the Freedom (aft pool) and it turned into a Terrarium...and the noise was awful in there...I beat feet to my balcony! LOL! ;)

Next time we go to Antigua, we'll opt for a different beach...they have 366 so it shouldn't be hard...LOL! You and I shouldn't even be allowed at beaches together...we're a risk!:p

We had a short day in Tortola as well...7-3. BVI360 picked us up at the port at 7:30 and drove us to the West End (about 20 minutes) to a private boat (we had 10 people). It was about a 15-20 minute ride to White Bay (he had 3 engines and they were all opened up!). They had a dinghy that came to pick us up, but a few of us decided it was just easier to jump off and swim ashore since it was so close. I figured I'd just tip the dinghy over:o We left around 12:30, so we were there for almost 4 hours...plenty of time. What a great day! The views were just phenomenal from all the islands.

I really hope Dream class is better....after Destiny and Freedom, I'm not that much of a fan. You are giving me hope! I can't wait to hear what you think of the Miracle since you've been on all the others. We miss the home-like feel of it when we're on the bigger ships. And we LOVE the open aft Lido! Dream class has that, right? I dislike the ships where the whole Lido is enclosed by glass. They closed the roof one day on the Freedom (aft pool) and it turned into a Terrarium...and the noise was awful in there...I beat feet to my balcony! LOL! ;)

Oh yeah, that was my dislike of Glory too, closed aft and stadium seating on Lido midship:eek::rolleyes: and I love that ship too, just not as much!!

I can't wait until you see the Breeze!! They are big yes, but I thought there were so many cool old-liner style areas it's classic!!

Lol!! Did you have great on the Freedom?? Do you like on the Freedom?

Oh yeah, that was my dislike of Glory too, closed aft and stadium seating on Lido midship:eek::rolleyes: and I love that ship too, just not as much!!

I can't wait until you see the Breeze!! They are big yes, but I thought there were so many cool old-liner style areas it's classic!!

I can't wait...need my faith in large ships restored.;) Dislike the stadium seating, too.

Lol!! Did you have great on the Freedom?? Do you like on the Freedom?

Yes, it was a good cruise, Taylor! I didn't like the Freedom so much, but the cruise was good! What islands do you visit on your cruise?

Archived