UPGRADED....Twice in one day....FOR FREE

Well, I am just home from the Majesty, and must say that I was shocked. It was a great cruise, although I will say that the service on the ship was less than I hawve received in the past, but only in certain areas. This was a last minute cruise for us, and almost dreaded how much it was costing (LOL - whoever said last minute cruises were a bargain?) We arrived at the pier for the easiest check-in process. I was a little shocked when they said that my room had been changed. They said it was only a few doors down. I didn't think too much of it. We got to our cabin and we had been upgraded to an outside room. About an hour later (as we sat by the pool having a margarita) we heard our name being paged, to ocme to the purser's desk. They apologized and said that there had been some confusion when they processed the cabin change and they needed to move us. We were upgraded once again, but this time to Deck 9 with a "Deluxe Oceanview" Cabin! I was shocked...however it did take them quite awhile and a few phone calls to the purser's desk to get the room ready!

I was glad to have started with an inside cabin on deck to and move up for free though!

I know I know! I am the type of person that would rather cruise three times a year in an inside cabin, that once in a nicer room. Now I am trying to figure out how I can sail three times a year in a nicer cabin. I just need to finish college and get a better job! I guess that by 2006 this will happen. I already placed a call to my TA to see about changing my cabin for the Mariner in December. Now I need to think about booking my August trip! I am totaly out-of-control! I need serious help! I need to go to cruiser anonymous! Someone point me in the right direction....

I know I know! I am the type of person that would rather cruise three times a year in an inside cabin, that once in a nicer room. Now I am trying to figure out how I can sail three times a year in a nicer cabin. I just need to finish college and get a better job! I guess that by 2006 this will happen. I already placed a call to my TA to see about changing my cabin for the Mariner in December. Now I need to think about booking my August trip! I am totaly out-of-control! I need serious help! I need to go to cruiser anonymous! Someone point me in the right direction....

LOL...first is to admit...:D

Hello my name is _______ and I'm a cruise addict! :D :D Join the club!!!! :eek:

No, not really...but my checkbook would. It isn't the cruise that is the problem. It is all of the shopping that I do. The last cruise was just a quick getaway....not spending a lot and smuggled rum on to save on the bar bill. We still spent $300 in drinks on a 3 day cruise, spent $1800 in Tanzanite, and another $400 in watches! I am out of control! I will be surprised if Wachovia will process my transaction at once. I think it may be over my $200 spening limit! Anyone know how RCCL would handle that? I just checked my checking account...it hasn't posted yet!

Archived