Teen Center on Ruby

Kmkub

Does anyone have any pictures of the teen center on the Ruby? Looking at the deck plans, it appears they have their own hot tub on a private patio area, but I'm not having any luck doing a Google image search for the area.

Are pictures not allowed in there? I'm curious as to what they have in there, besides the Play Stations. Do they have a good game variety? Can the kids bring their own games to the teen center?

Any thoughts or experiences (and pictures) are appreciated! Thanks.

Generally photos aren't allowed to be taken when kids are in the center. When I was on the Island and wanted to take a photo of my daughter playing with some other kids, I was informed of this policy. It does make sense to me.

I do have some photos of the Remix rooms on the Golden that I posted on my blog (the Holiday Aloha link below). On that ship, there was a hot tub way up by the center. They can watch movies, play board games or the video games. My daughter was 13 and usually just went up there to meet up with a few other girls and they often went elsewhere (MUTS, the Horizon, shows). They were at that "everything is lame" stage.

Archived