My turn!!!

deena26

I cant believe it, hit the single digit TODAY!! After 14 months of planning and obsessing and joining & reading cruise critic, it is finally my turn to go! My husband and I are so so excited!! I have learned so much on here, some of it after the fact so we'll see how we fare! I am planning to put down a deposit on our next cruise while onboard, because I cant imagine having no cruise to look forward to in the future. I will definitely write a review on the many topics that I have read on here, from the precruise hotel, to the embarkation, steakhouse, cabin selection, seasick remedies (if needed, sighhh I hope not), packing, anything I can think of- because I have gathered sooo much information from you all, I can now contribute. Anyways thank you to every single poster that has shared, it has been such a pleausure for me- a wonderful outlet, and a great way to not drive my friends, family, and coworkers nuts (although I think I may have done that anyways) Happy cruising to you ALL!!!

I cant believe it, hit the single digit TODAY!! After 14 months of planning and obsessing and joining & reading cruise critic, it is finally my turn to go! My husband and I are so so excited!! I have learned so much on here, some of it after the fact so we'll see how we fare! I am planning to put down a deposit on our next cruise while onboard, because I cant imagine having no cruise to look forward to in the future. I will definitely write a review on the many topics that I have read on here, from the precruise hotel, to the embarkation, steakhouse, cabin selection, seasick remedies (if needed, sighhh I hope not), packing, anything I can think of- because I have gathered sooo much information from you all, I can now contribute. Anyways thank you to every single poster that has shared, it has been such a pleausure for me- a wonderful outlet, and a great way to not drive my friends, family, and coworkers nuts (although I think I may have done that anyways) Happy cruising to you ALL!!!

Congratulations! Remain calm. The anticipation can make the actual cruise a letdown.

We depart tomorrow for our flights to Barcelona. Once we get on the big plane for the flight across the Atlantic, I will finally be able to relax a bit. I detest flying and I detest airports even more than the flights. Most of all, I detest the TSA nonsense. It does not keep me safe; I know that.

Doc

Congratulations! Remain calm. The anticipation can make the actual cruise a letdown.

We depart tomorrow for our flights to Barcelona. Once we get on the big plane for the flight across the Atlantic, I will finally be able to relax a bit. I detest flying and I detest airports even more than the flights. Most of all, I detest the TSA nonsense. It does not keep me safe; I know that.

Doc

OMG, sooo true. I'm starting to mellow as we get closer, 9 days off work could never be a letdown though right??!!Wait, then there's the room service, room cleaning, and no cooking- cant go wrong there. I detest flying too, it is the worst part of a trip, luckily we will be driving. Hope it's an easy smooth flight for ya!

Congrats! I know how hard it is when you have waited for SO LONG! We usually start planning & book a year in advance so it seems to take forever for the countdown to roll down to single digits. :) Hubby just asked this week, when will you start getting super excited regarding our countdown for this cruise? I replied, "When we hit single digits! Well...actually when it says ZERO days left!" haha You're almost there...enjoy! :D

Archived