Bed Question - Silhouette

nycmode

Tho I guess anybody on an S-Class ship would know.

I saw this picture of the bed in the S1 (which is where we will be) - is that 1 bed or 2 beds put together? If it's 2 ... did any of you ever sleep on it, and how are the beds? Just curious about the hardness/softness of the mattress. Also how are the pillows? I have a slight neck problem and I am debating whether to bring one of my own tempur-pedics.

146-celebsilviistafaft.jpg&q=90&w=629&zc=1

Also how are the bathrooms ... how is the water pressure?

148-celebsilvistabathroom.jpg&q=90&w=629&zc=1

I can't answer to specifically the silhouette, but Celebrity puts a nice pillow-top in their suites.

At home we have a tempur-pedic mattress & pillows, and I would bring your pillow to be honest. They do have a memory foam one, but it's not nearly the density or conformation and is more a mass market type. I'm bringing mine! We can carry our pillows around like five year olds when we board. :)

Tho I guess anybody on an S-Class ship would know.

I saw this picture of the bed in the S1 (which is where we will be) - is that 1 bed or 2 beds put together? If it's 2 ... did any of you ever sleep on it, and how are the beds? Just curious about the hardness/softness of the mattress. Also how are the pillows? I have a slight neck problem and I am debating whether to bring one of my own tempur-pedics.

146-celebsilviistafaft.jpg&q=90&w=629&zc=1

Also how are the bathrooms ... how is the water pressure?

148-celebsilvistabathroom.jpg&q=90&w=629&zc=1

We were on the Equinox in a regular balcony cabin. The bed looked the same as y our picture, and it was fine.

The bathroom was GREAT, so the S1 should be even better. Lots of room in the bathroom, not so much storage space in our cabin.

Archived