RCCL Orient Beach excursion - exactly where?

swelch

About four years ago our group booked this excursion and we LOVED it!! But I believe we were in a little cove area. I recall a few huts behind us and a shack where we had lunch, but I don't remember being able to walk along the beach to hit other bars/restaurants. Did I just not venture far enough? Or does RCCL take you to a secluded cove too far from the main part of Orient Beach? I want to see more this time!!

Cruiselines used to drop some tours at Boo Boo Jam, near the far northern portion of Orient, almost a mile from Club Orient on the other end.

Do any of these views look familiar?

1 2 3 ?

I don't remember any little coves along Orient, but there's really no reason to pay for a ship's tour when it is very easy and inexpensive to just grab a taxi at the Cruise Facility and go to Orient on your own. Find a beach bar that looks good and has good prices and settle in.

gary

That is EXACTLY where we were! And although I did love it there, I really would like to wander a bit. You know, I have been on nine cruises, and I have never not taken a ship's tour! I am just too chicken! Maybe this time I will be brave. Thanks so much for the post!

Archived