Sunglasses

The_ZOO

Hi, wondering if you all could help. The first cruise I ever went on back in 1992 I remember one of the ports having a great deal on sunglasses, Ray Bans to be specific. This year we are travelling to St. Lucia, St. Kitts and St. Martin. Do you know if there are any great deals on sunglasses there? I read on one thread that linens are a great buy on St. Martin, what else should we be looking for?

Hi, wondering if you all could help. The first cruise I ever went on back in 1992 I remember one of the ports having a great deal on sunglasses, Ray Bans to be specific. This year we are travelling to St. Lucia, St. Kitts and St. Martin. Do you know if there are any great deals on sunglasses there? I read on one thread that linens are a great buy on St. Martin, what else should we be looking for?

St Maarten is the least expensive port I've visited. It was much cheaper than St. Lucia and St. Kitts when I was there in 2009.

If you see really cheap prices on name brand items you can be sure they are cheaply made counterfeits with a logo you recognize. Having said that - I will buy a couple pairs of "Oakleys" every vacation. I can get them 3 pairs for $20. Great to have sunglasses around you can afford to lose.

Archived