Boston: Help

szdiver

Yes, beautiful hotel, on the water, right near Aquarium and Faniuel Hall. The "T" stop is very closeby and will bring you to anything you want to see in the city.

Thanks "Red". Looks like we have a little bit in common - you like the reds and so do I - Cincinnati Reds. Ha Ha

That hotel looks good on the web, if a little expensive. Do you know if they ever have sales?

:)

Stayed at the Marriottt Long Wharf before our cruise on the Jewel last Sept.

Very nice motel,within walking distance to major points of interest , as the above poster said. We had a king size bed with a nice view. The room was large and if I recall the bathroom was also.

It was probably about a 10-15 min taxi ride to the pier. I do not remember the cost of taxi.

I don't remember the exact cost of room, I think it was over $200.00.

It was about the same as others in the area.

• 3 weeks later...

You will enjoy the Marriott Longwharf. Used by many businesses for their employees stays.:) Within walking distance to a few attrations and short cab ride to good restaurants. Also can walk to Quincy Market/Fanueil Hall area for shopping/window shopping and more restaurants. Also, cab ride to Port is 5 minutes.

You will have an up close view of our "Big Dig" in Boston, the 16Billion dollar project that is now leaking all over the place :D

We stayed at the Seaport Hotel - very nice - it was a short walk across the bridge to Legal Seafood (great food). We walked to the port the day before and saw the Seabourn ship and then took the subway to the Prudential Center for the Duck Tour - you have to do that, it was a blast - toured the city and then floated in the bay. Really enjoyed Boston and the Seaport Hotel. I believe that the cost was around $150 and the cab to the port about $5 (since we had 4 big suitcases for our 10 day cruise on the Jewel (10/8/04). Good Luck!!

Archived