Can anyone help me?

I am sailing on the Radiance of the seas 4th Dec to NZ return. I'm trying to find out which theme nights will be featured on my cruise. Ive emailed RC no answer and my travel agent too about this matter.The web site for RC gives me not much info generally. Just need to know what things to pack e.g Hawaiian shirt for hubby etc.This is very frustrating!

:mad:

When we were on Rhapsody NYE cruise, we had Island Night (they called it something else though, sorry have gone blank :D) Country & Western night and a Pirate night.. The Island night most people joined in and dressed up, the Country night a few dressed up and the Pirate night, hardly anyone did...

This was a 10night cruise.... Fiends of our went Rhapsody couple weeks after us and they had Island night (still cant think of what they called it lol) and Toga night where they gave out sheets/toga's etc...... Hope this has helped a bit...Whatever the theme nights are you will be able to buy something at the shop onboard (reasonably priced) or if you are going to South Pacific (cant remember where you said your cruise was to) you can get at any of the ports..

Fiona:)

I think theme nights depend a lot on who is the Cruise Director, and who he/she has on the Entertainment staff rather than what an actual cruise line does.

We had a White Party once on a Princess ship. We were in the tropics and it was a a pool party at night with the disco and lighting all set up on deck. Everyone was invited to turn up wearing white , which was quite cool.

It was a fun night.:cool::cool:

When we were on Rhapsody NYE cruise, we had Island Night (they called it something else though, sorry have gone blank :D) Country & Western night and a Pirate night.. The Island night most people joined in and dressed up, the Country night a few dressed up and the Pirate night, hardly anyone did...

This was a 10night cruise.... Fiends of our went Rhapsody couple weeks after us and they had Island night (still cant think of what they called it lol) and Toga night where they gave out sheets/toga's etc...... Hope this has helped a bit...Whatever the theme nights are you will be able to buy something at the shop onboard (reasonably priced) or if you are going to South Pacific (cant remember where you said your cruise was to) you can get at any of the ports..

Fiona:)

hi,

try tropical night

Archived