Dining Questions???

disney922

We are sailing Allure next November Eastern Carb. and from what I have read it appears that MDR seatings are 6pm and 8:45.

BUT when I just updated my preferences under onboard preference it gives the times of:

5:30 and 6:30 for My Family Dining

and

5:30

6:30

8:30

9:30 for traditional dining

For MTD it says you can reserve a table between the hours of 6:00 and 9:30.

If dining is at 6:30 I will go with My family Time Dining but if it's 6pm I will end up with MTD.

Can anyone clarify this??? I tried to cut and pasted the entire section but it wouldn't let me. I found it under crown and anchor onboard preferences.

Thanks so much!

I believe the MFTD is set up to seat people doing that relatively close in one area so the Adventure Ocean staff that pick up the kids can do that more efficiently. Hence a different time for that. Not sure though about all the different times for MDR seatings but the site may be trying to accomodate multiple ship options with one set of preferences and they will set the closest time that fits the preference.

Okay that would make sense regarding the different option. Thank you so much for your response.

I really like the MFTD option but really don't like the 6pm dinner. I feel like I don't get enough daytime hours before we have to go back and shower for a nighttime activities. (we don't sleep late either) Maybe I just try and get to much in during the day.....:confused:

Archived