Grand Princess Promenade deck: Does it have the full-size lounger, or the deck chairs

tennisobo

Most of the Princess ships we've been on had the narrower Promenade deck, so there were only deck chairs that don't let you put your feet up. Does the Grand had the wider deck that has the larger loungers? I really enjoyed the larger promenade on our HAL Noordam cruise.

Sorry, but the Grand has the narrow deck. No loungers, no chairs, just benches. Although they sometimes put the padded seats on the benches.

2244972710064365838lZRfbR_th.jpg

Sapphire, Diamond, Coral and Island have the wide promenade and the loungers.

Crown, Ruby and Emerald have the padded chairs.

Grand, Golden and Star have the benches.

Not sure about the CB, but will repost when I find out.

Eta - CB has the chairs

Sun, Sea, Dawn have, or at least had, loungers in pictures posted on the Internet.

Could not find enough pictures of the Ocean or Pacific Princess to answer the question, but I would think they do have the loungers. Either way, I am sure someone else will be along shortly to tell us.

Thank-you, cherylandtk and SwissDave. That was the kind of information I wanted.

But, benches! That is disappointing. A hard bench does not make a comfy place to view the ocean passing by between periods of quiet reading. That activity is one of my favorite parts of cruising.

I'll save this thread, though, so I know what each ship has to offer on the Promenade deck.

Archived