Ratio of men to women on singles cruise

trish1c

I want to go on a singles cruise in October. My friend is reluctant b/c although she enjoyed her 1st cruise, her cousin went on a singles cruise & said it was all women.

What's the real story?

Thanks in advance.

Rogue, I have heard that Windjammer does try to match the ratio and their singles cruises....but never coughed up the big bucks and the airfares to the places they leave from. Out of another couple of cruise companies I got shall we say "less than definitive answers" about the ratio issue. Not to be "Mr. statistic" but I did a little calculation on 3 relatively large singles cruises based just on demographics posted on member lists on message boards. The ratio varied quite a bit by age....relatively higher number of males in younger age groups and relatively higher among females in the older age groups.........the over all picture was within about 4 percentage points either way which doesnt make a difference either statistically or in reality. about 50/50 which I should have put in the first sentence and left it at that. lol John from NM

Archived