So either I've slept for the last 8 months or Carmivals website is acting up

carbreylynn

It's probably just a computer glitch. I went online this past weekend to make a payment on our cruise, but it didn't go through. I tried three different times with no luck. Yesterday (Monday) I called my PVP at Carnival and made my payment over the phone. She told me their servers were down this past weekend, and that's probably why my payment wouldn't go through. Hopefully (by now) their tech. people have resolved the issue and have things working properly again. How did we ever survive without computers?:rolleyes:

My cruise isn't until Sep, 3 2012 but my red countdown timer on Carnivals website says 60 days.

Today is July 5, 2012 right?! :)

Ahhh i can dream..

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I hope not! That would mean I slept through TWO cruises & my birthday on july 4th! HEHEHEHE! Just the usual website issues! But fun this is a fun post!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I hope not! That would mean I slept through TWO cruises & my birthday on july 4th! HEHEHEHE! Just the usual website issues! But fun this is a fun post!

Hey there! arent you crusing this month again on the Paradise?? :D

Hey there! arent you crusing this month again on the Paradise?? :D

nope just got back from the Paradise :)! & have the Ecstasy(the ship hehehe) booked for January to dreamy HMC! I better not sleep through it:eek: what future cruises are coming up for you I know the Breeze is one? Hows it been & whats new up in Sac-town? OMG the Paradise cruise was crazy, in the fun farewell party they were lining up drinks by the dozen to our table, crazy bunch/tablemates loved it!:eek::D

nope just got back from the Paradise :)! & have the Ecstasy(the ship hehehe) booked for January to dreamy HMC! I better not sleep through it:eek: what future cruises are coming up for you I know the Breeze is one? Hows it been & whats new up in Sac-town? OMG the Paradise cruise was crazy, in the fun farewell party they were lining up drinks by the dozen to our table, crazy bunch/tablemates loved it!:eek::D

You brat!!!! lol!! How was it? Gotta love the drinks flowing right??!

Wow...the Ecstasy was my very first CCL cruise back when she was in LA! :)

Right now the Breeze...looking at the 2-night Inagural of the Inspiration to LA on Dec 17, Inspiration again in March and possibly a cruise someplace in Jan. Looking to book a cruise for the summer as well!

OMG I am so jealous you get to go to HMC! I love that place! Are you getting a cabana?

You brat!!!! lol!! How was it? Gotta love the drinks flowing right??!

Wow...the Ecstasy was my very first CCL cruise back when she was in LA! :)

Right now the Breeze...looking at the 2-night Inagural of the Inspiration to LA on Dec 17, Inspiration again in March and possibly a cruise someplace in Jan. Looking to book a cruise for the summer as well!

OMG I am so jealous you get to go to HMC! I love that place! Are you getting a cabana?

Dunno on a cabana yet, thinking about it! Th Ecstasy is my 1st Platinum cruise:) (unless I have another spur of the cruise moment before jan. 16th hehehe)! how much is the 2 nite inaugural going for & when where from??

Wish I was on the Breeze :p

Dunno on a cabana yet, thinking about it! Th Ecstasy is my 1st Platinum cruise:) (unless I have another spur of the cruise moment before jan. 16th hehehe)! how much is the 2 nite inaugural going for & when where from??

Wish I was on the Breeze :p

The dang Breeze cruise is sooo far away! ugh!

Right now the 2-nite is high, $299. I should have booked it right when it was released it was $150! ugh! My friend booked it at that price. However, there are a ton of cabins left and I am watching it like a hawk for a PacknGo special. Its from Long Beach, Dec 17 to Ensenada.

email me at debinsac at yahoo(dot)com and if I see it drop, I can let you know asap!

The dang Breeze cruise is sooo far away! ugh!

Right now the 2-nite is high, $299. I should have booked it right when it was released it was $150! ugh! My friend booked it at that price. However, there are a ton of cabins left and I am watching it like a hawk for a PacknGo special. Its from Long Beach, Dec 17 to Ensenada.

email me at debinsac at yahoo(dot)com and if I see it drop, I can let you know asap!

email sent! thanx

Archived