Eurodam Cabanas

jmhlaw

Yes. We just booked one for our upcoming January cruise. It was $199 for the week. That was for a lido cabana, which is near the pool on the lido deck. There are also "retreat cabanas" up a few decks that are a little quieter but cost a bit more (I think $299 for a week for the small ones and more than that for a family one) and are not near the pool. We did the lido cabana because we have small children and wanted to be near the pool, but people on this board rave about the retreat cabanas, so you might want to consider those, too.

Our TA just called ship services. You can call ship services directly, too, I believe.

Does the Eurodam still have poolside cabanas for rent for the entire cruise? I don't see them anywhere on the page where I reserved excursions or dining. I would like to book one ahead of time if possible.

Yes they sure do just call shipboard services give them your Booking number and tell them you want to reserve a cabana for your cruise. We are on the Eurodam next year for Christmas 14 days family retreat cabana ($749) - very excited! Good Luck!

thanks for posting the pictures.

Can anyone go up on that deck or is it limited now to those who have a cabana? This cabana stuff is all new to me. I've been on the Zuiderdam 3 times but they did not have any the last time i was on board. What are the lido cabanas like? same or different? Does that make it harder to get a chair by the main pool? i may have to spend more time by the aft pool. TIA

michelle

Can anyone go up on that deck or is it limited now to those who have a cabana?
The Retreat is restricted to those who have rented a cabana, although some cheats bribe the stewards to look the other way when they bring in friends.

I've been on the Zuiderdam 3 times but they did not have any the last time i was on board.

Only the Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam have them. Thankfully.

What are the lido cabanas like? same or different?

Much different.

Does that make it harder to get a chair by the main pool?

Yes. Also there are many fewer tables available for those that want them.

Archived