bliss vs spinnaker?

nikimouse

Two different styles of hang outs IMO. Spinnaker has all the game shows and adult venues (as well as family ones). Bliss seems to be the one that everyone goes to after Spinnaker settles down. This is only in comparison with the cruise I got off last week. Most parties were in Spinnaker and then some sort of after party was held in Bliss. I prefer Spinnaker over Bliss though. We went to Bliss and its was hard for me and my friends (6 of us) to find any seating. Spinnaker has loads of seating all over. Hope this helps.

Bliss has a lot more options in it including a bowling alley. I've only been on one ship which had a Bliss and that was the Norwegian Epic. I felt the bowling alley took up too much space in the nightclub and the dance floor was the size of a postage stamp.

I prefer Spinnakers as the nightclub over the Bliss on Epic. Since Epic doesn't have Spinnakers, the alternative is Spice H2O at night but that is weather dependent.

On most of the other NCL ships I've sailed on the Spinnakers lounge is the place to be. I've spent many hours in the Spinnakers on the Norwegian Jewel for late night disco. It's a great place. When the White Hot Party is held in there it gives them much more creative discretion and more space to get more cruisers involved.

Spinnakers wins for me! :D

Should be interesting to see how the "new" Spinnakers on the Dawn works out now that it's on Deck 7 aft. :cool:

thanks for your reply, so bliss is more of a nightclub with people danceing ect and spinnaker more like a lounge?

Exactly :) We usually started the night at Spinnaker, but after the shows end we found it to be pretty dead, so usually ended up going to Bliss and spending the rest of the night there. The White Hot Party was in Spinnaker on the Gem and then the "Adults Only after-party" was held in Bliss.

Archived