Costco or Walmart in Ensenada

billylen

Apparently there is a Costco in Ensenada, but I cannot tell by this map where it is:

http://www.costco.com/Warehouse/LocationTemplate.aspx?Warehouse=754

There is both a Costco and WalMart in Cabo, if you're going there, but it's out of town and about a $15 one way cab ride.

What are you looking for at Costco & Walmart?

Not Walmart or Costco but.........

On Gastellum off of Ave. Lopex (Avenida Primera), there are several grocery stores. Turn away from the port.

IIRC the first one is Sonrisa, just a block up. Several more blocks up is a Gigante (or it was a few years ago). The Gigante is a good size market with a pet store in the lobby.

Across the street from the Gigante is a department store. I believe that it is a part of Sears and sold Craftsman tools. Further along is another large store that we haven't checked out yet.

We get some things that we cannot get in our local Mexican supermarkets and the liquor prices are very good.

The one in Cabo is set up very much like the one's in San Diego, only difference is that things are generally more expensive than in the States. I've comparision priced the same item in the states as compared to Cabo and it can be as much as 50% more. But because they do carry alot of brands from the states, I shop there quite often.

On Gastellum off of Ave. Lopex (Avenida Primera), there are several grocery stores. Turn away from the port.

IIRC the first one is Sonrisa, just a block up. Several more blocks up is a Gigante (or it was a few years ago). The Gigante is a good size market with a pet store in the lobby.

Across the street from the Gigante is a department store. I believe that it is a part of Sears and sold Craftsman tools. Further along is another large store that we haven't checked out yet.

We get some things that we cannot get in our local Mexican supermarkets and the liquor prices are very good.

Thanks for the info, it helps a lot! :)

Apparently there is a Costco in Ensenada, but I cannot tell by this map where it is:

http://www.costco.com/Warehouse/LocationTemplate.aspx?Warehouse=754

There is both a Costco and WalMart in Cabo, if you're going there, but it's out of town and about a $15 one way cab ride.

What are you looking for at Costco & Walmart?

The Costco is about 5 miles south of the port. It is on the way to La Bufadora.

There is a WalMart about 1/2 mile North of Costco.

Map of WalMart in Ensenada.

WALMART ENSENADA

CARRET TRANSP EDA-LA PAZ #3976, CARLOS PACHECO, EL CIPRES EDA-REEL PEACE TRANSP # 3976, CARLOS PACHECO, cypress

22780 22780

On the map, look for the red locator marker. WalMart is in the parking lot to the North of the marker and Costco is to the East (right) of the marker.

Archived