Which cruise ship are you hanging out for?

I am hanging out for MSC to send a ship here, I think it would be a really different type of cruise experience to what we have available already and kids cruise free (gotta love that if you have a family):)

I gave MSC Australia a poke on ether twitter / Facebook ( I cant remember which) early on in the year (When I found out P&O where not sailing from NZ next winter) and they said they might be sending a ship down soon!

For me I would be interested in sailing on:

Pacific Dawn, Pacific Jewel, Dawn Princess, Diamond Princess (I would not mind trying a big Princess ship out compare to the Sun Princess, plus she does a few sailing from NZ!), Rhapsody of the Seas, Radiance of the Seas, maybe another Holland America ship (Zaandam or something like that…) and Carnival Spirit.

I am hanging out for MSC to send a ship here, I think it would be a really different type of cruise experience to what we have available already and kids cruise free (gotta love that if you have a family):)

Thats a fabulous deal....:):)

http://www.msccruisesusa.com/us_en/MSC/Kids-Sail-Free.aspx

For me I would be interested in sailing on:

Pacific Dawn, Pacific Jewel, Dawn Princess, Diamond Princess (I would not mind trying a big Princess ship out compare to the Sun Princess, plus she does a few sailing from NZ!), Rhapsody of the Seas, Radiance of the Seas, maybe another Holland America ship (Zaandam or something like that…) and Carnival Spirit.

I also should add I would not mind checking out Celebrity Century.

=Kiwi_cruiser;31310433]For me I would be interested in sailing on:[/font]

David comparing Sun Princess to Diamond Princess is like comparing a Holden to a Rolls Royce...they both get you there but that is pretty much it. Diamond is doing some really good deals around NZ.

Sue

=Kiwi_cruiser;31310433]For me I would be interested in sailing on:[/font]

David comparing Sun Princess to Diamond Princess is like comparing a Holden to a Rolls Royce...they both get you there but that is pretty much it. Diamond is doing some really good deals around NZ.

Sue

Sue, that's Stuey :D

David comparing Sun Princess to Diamond Princess is like comparing a Holden to a Rolls Royce...they both get you there but that is pretty much it. Diamond is doing some really good deals around NZ

I am well aware of that. I believe Diamond is the best designed and laid out ship afloat. Everything just seems to be in the right place and there is a place for everyone.

The Sun/Dawn can seem quite crowded at times , in comparison.

I heard with later "improved" ships they kept the same design, but carried out the P&O Australia trick of cramming more bods into more cabins but still using the same area:eek:

Archived