In light of the recent "Children" problems...

cynt

OK, Let me clarify. I just wanted to know which cruise lines you thought would begin offering adult only cruises. Nothing more, nothing less. No I was not trying to start a debate. Just wanted to know which cruiselines you thought would jump on the adult only market. That's all. I apologize if I ruffled any feathers. That was not my intent.

It doesnt take much around here to ruffle feathers.I doubt that theyre any cruise lines that will be adult only,because most of them are trying to be more family oriented they make more money that way.The best thing to do if you dont want a lot of children on the cruise is to avoid cruising during spring break or holidays.:)

I called Celebrity and they told me that the do not have any scheduled for 2005 and 2006. We wanted to book one! My TA told me that they Celebrity has discontinued the program.

Celebrity had to discount and add other incentives to book those adult only cruises. A good idea but not enough interest for them to do it again.

Which exactly why CCL needs to pony up and build a couple "small" ships.

Won't happen. The cruise lines have figured out that the larger the ship the less the cost to operate. If anything the two remaining smaller ships will soon be removed from the Carnival fleet.

Archived