Amsterdam Court Hotel NYC

carbreylynn

Anyone ever stayed here? We are thinking about staying here solely based on price it is $100 per night cheaper then any other hotel in a reasonable distance to the Manhattan Cruise Ship Terminal. Is it close enought to walk to port?

That seems like a very low price for NYC. Go tripadvisor.com and read the reviews. I have stayed in several hotels in NYC and that is 1 city I don't gamble on hotels. Good luck

That seems like a very low price for NYC. Go tripadvisor.com and read the reviews. I have stayed in several hotels in NYC and that is 1 city I don't gamble on hotels. Good luck

I didn't say the price?!? I said $100 cheaper per night then other hotels in the same neighborhood. It's $230 per night.

Bad strategy for a New York hotel. There is little advantage to being within walking distance of the port. You need a room for Sunday of Labor Day weekend - possibly the best time to find a good hotel on Priceline or Hotwire. On Hotwire I'm seeing 7 3*-3.5* hotels for $193 - $228 + tax in Midtown, Chelsea, Empire State and Midtown East. Any one of these unknown hotels is going to be much nicer than the Amsterdam Court Hotel. The $193 3.5* hotel in the Empire State area is likely to be the Radisson Martinque - perfect location right near Herald Square and a quick cab ride to the pier.

Archived