Cabana Questions -- Coco Cay

ChitownGus

Questions regarding the cabanas at Coco Cay. Does anyone know if these can be reserved by non-suite guests? We will need a larger one, either 4 or 6 loungers...are there different locations? If so, what's the best location to reserve? Also, does anyone know whats included? Others have posted it includes water, mats, champaign, a special lunch, and private bathrooms. Is this correct? It sounds like a good deal...is it?

Leaving on FOS this sunday...cant wait!

Questions regarding the cabanas at Coco Cay. Does anyone know if these can be reserved by non-suite guests? We will need a larger one, either 4 or 6 loungers...are there different locations? If so, what's the best location to reserve? Also, does anyone know whats included? Others have posted it includes water, mats, champaign, a special lunch, and private bathrooms. Is this correct? It sounds like a good deal...is it?

It's my understanding that anyone can reserve them. They are on the left side of the island--you can see the ship from them (I was in one when they were free). Apparently you go to the excursions desk when you board in Miami and can sign up then.

I'm really curious about them too, but I'd like to know about the clamshells because it will just be me in January. If you get any info, please pass it along. Have a great time!

It's my understanding that anyone can reserve them. They are on the left side of the island--you can see the ship from them (I was in one when they were free). Apparently you go to the excursions desk when you board in Miami and can sign up then.

I'm really curious about them too, but I'd like to know about the clamshells because it will just be me in January. If you get any info, please pass it along. Have a great time!

I believe the clamshells are $50...they were $35 when the new program 1st started but when I sailed in Aug. the price had gone up...and just a FYI...OP won't be boarding in Miami...Freedom sails from Port Canaveral..;)

read this thread for info on cabanas:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1425821&highlight=cabana+cococay

• 3 weeks later...
I believe the clamshells are $50...they were $35 when the new program 1st started but when I sailed in Aug. the price had gone up...and just a FYI...OP won't be boarding in Miami...Freedom sails from Port Canaveral..;)

I obviously was more focused on where he was going than the ship he was on, but thanks for pointing out my mistake. :o

Archived